About this event
Camping at the track Saturday night:
- Please arrive 7pm-9pm.
- No open campfires.
- Please respect the neighbors regarding noise.
- Bathroom facilities on-site.
Due to COVID-19 there are changes to this event:
- There will be limited onsite registration
- We will be following the current VT COVID-19 guidelines
- Masks are required if you are within 6 ft of another competitors
- We will not have any instructors for ride alongs
- We currently have no loaner helmets
Autocross Guide (for newcomers)
SCCV CMC Autocross #2
MSR registration: $75 members / $85 non-members
This event is open to all licensed drivers over the age of 18.
See minor information for licensed drivers under the age of 18.
Helmets are required for this event. (Snell M2010 or SA2010 minimum, No DOT only).
All vehicles will be required to pass a technical inspection prior to running the event.
Rollover protection is REQUIRED for convertibles at Thunder Road and Canaan events.
Please be aware that regular auto insurance policies do not cover damage to your vehicle while participating in motorsports events. Drivers are responsible for removing damaged vehicles from the track/course, and for repairing any damage to said vehicle. Drivers have the option to purchase off-track/autocross insurance through unaffiliated companies such as Lockton Motorsports (https://locktonmotorsports.com/product/off-track-insurance).