About this event
SATURDAY NIGHT SHOOTOUT 8
Saturday Night Shootout will be held for the 8th year in a row under the lights in Richland, Wa - August 19th & 20th. SWX will be in attendance recording the event and televising it on a later date.
This is The Pacific Northwest's Premier event each and every year with participants competing for large cash prizes to top finishers. Race against the best! Come out and watch the best! It's going to
be super competitive racing with entries expected to reach 40-50 in some classes.
Registration Fees (Registration prices after August 14th notated with *)
- First Pre-Entry - $160 (190*)
- Friday Practice is included in your entry.
- Additional Pre-Entry - $100 (100*)
- Kid Kart Entry - $115
- Pit Pass - $20 (weekend)
- Kid Kart presented by Gamache Landscaping
- Jr I Briggs 206 presented by Hanson Racing
- TAG Cadet (60cc) presented by MPG Sheet Metal
- Junior II Briggs 206 presented by BASS Spray Services
- Senior 206 presented by Miller Lawn Care
- Master 206 Presented by Animal Motorsports
- Sr100cc presented by Total Energy Management
- Jr100cc Presented by Defensive Driving
- TAG Heavy presented by Midnight Motorsports
- Shifter Light presented by Lovitts Professional Coatings
- Shifter Masters presented by Wicked Fabrication
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- SNS Pit Request Form
- Pit Request Form Example
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring the form below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- MINOR Parent Permission FORM - Must be notarized
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- All Tag and Shifter classes will run per current NWKA Pad Holder Super Cup rules and must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.