2021 AHRMA BRIDGESTONE NATIONAL HISTORIC ROADRACE SERIES
Barber Motorsports Park; Leeds, AL
THIS IS A PRE-ENTRY ONLY EVENT. PRE-ENTRY CLOSES SEPTEMBER 20 AT 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME.
This is a NO REFUND / NO CREDIT event.
If you are unsure if you're qualified to race Barber, please review the 2021 Barber Roadrace Eligibility Requirements prior to signing up to race as this is a NO REFUND / NO CREDIT event. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR BARBER IF YOUR WAIVER HASN'T BEEN GRANTED!
Please read the following in it's entirety as some things have changed for 2021:
1. If you have a question regarding AHRMA Racing at Barber, please do not reach out to Barber. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Paddock Space Assignments: In order to submit a Request for Paddock Parking you must first sign up to race with AHRMA via MSR. Your race confirmation email will include a link and a password to access to the Request for Paddock Parking page. We respectfully ask you not share this information with an unregistered member. An email notifying you of your parking assignment, and if you will be in power spot, will be sent prior to the event. Volunteers who are not racing will be provided the link and password to submit their request for parking.
3. AHRMA competitors may pre-purchase arm bands for family and crew when registering to race. Arm bands will also be available for purchase on-site at credentialing. Do Not purchase tickets from Barber ticketing. Please note, waivers must be signed in person. You CAN NOT sign for someone else. Paddock Pass Prices: $40/four days; $35/three days, $25/two days, $15/one day. Once you have a wristband. you will have 24hr access to the Park.
4. All vehicles allowed in the paddock will be issued a Paddock Parking Pass at credentials (See schedule below for credentialing times/locations). This parking pass must be displayed on the vehicle dashboard for the weekend in order to come and go from the facility as well as the paddock. Please note when coming and going from the facility that all people in the vehicle will be required to show your arm bands for re-entry into the park.
5. A limited AHRMA Barber 2021 Event T-Shirt (Ladies & Mens cuts) can be pre-purchased in MSR and will be available for pick up at credentialing. There will be a limited quantity of Event T-Shirts available for purchase on site.
6. If you plan to camp in the paddock, the cost is as follows: $25.00 per night ($100.00 for entire event). Power (if assigned a power spot) is $25.00 per night ($100.00 for entire event). Camping and Electric are separate charges. All power and camping will be paid on-site to the Barber credentialing person.
Credential Hours / Locations:
Wednesday: Barber Motorsports Park, Lot C. Staff & Sponsors Only 7:00 am - 10:00 pm, Riders/Crew/Family: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thursday: Hampton Inn, Hours - 6:30am - 9:00 pm.
Friday: Hampton Inn, Hours - 6:30 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: Hampton Inn, Hours - 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Sunday: Hampton Inn, Hours - 7:00 am - 9:00am.
Hampton Inn: 310 Rex Lake Road, Leeds, Alabama, 35094, between Bass Pro Shops and Barber Motorsports Parkway.
Move out: Sunday 2 Hours after conclusion of racing. ALL must be out of the paddock.
Tire Service: Yes, Stickboy Racing will be onsite with Bridgestone tires.
Gas: Fuel is available at the track.
GPS Coordinates: N33 31.983 W86 36.821
Track Address: 6040 Barber Motorsports Parkway, Birmingham, AL 35094