About this event
Enrollment is limited to 80 drivers and is open to all makes and models (within safety restrictions).
We are now allowing passengers to ride during all runs! Please make sure that when taking rides, you are able to get back to your grid spot in time to run
Please check our Facebook page for news and attendance info.
All events are held at Moore Airfield in Ayer, Massachusetts (entrance at 90 Fitchburg Rd., Ayer, MA).
Schedule: PLEASE NOTE THE EARLIER STARTING TIMES
This is an all-day event with two running sessions and two working sessions. Please do NOT sign up if you cannot stay the full day.
7:00 AM Gate Opens
8:00 - 8:45 AM Registration, Tech, Course Walk
8:45 - 9:00 AM Drivers’ Meeting
9:15 AM Runs Begin
Autocrosses typically end around 5:00 PM
Classes (Based on SCCA PAX):
- Instructors - Renegade Miata Instructors that have been invited by the club to be one
- Street Miata - Street Class Miatas (CS, ES)
- Street Touring Miata - Street Touring Class Miatas, (STS,STR)
- SP/Modified Miatas - Street Prepared, Street Modified, Prepared, Modified Miatas (XSA, XSB, CSP, SM, SSM, DP, XP, DM, EM)
- Other Mazdas - Any other Mazda approved for autocross
- Non-Mazdas Street - Street class cars that aren't Mazdas (SS, AS, BS, CS, DS, ES, FS, GS, HS)
- Non-Mazdas ST/SP/SM/P/M - Any non-street class car that isn't a Mazda (all other SCCA classes)
ALL ATTENDEES, INCLUDING NON-DRIVER SPECTATORS MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER TO BE ALLOWED ONSITE. Once you register, the link for the speedwaiver will be sent to you.
Gates open at 7:00 am. We recommend that you arrive as close to 7:00 as possible. Arriving early ensures you will have plenty of time to walk the course and helps our volunteers (tech inspection, sign-in, etc.) get ready for the event themselves. All drivers must be 18+ and present a valid driver’s license at registration. All events are rain or shine. Refunds are available if you request one by noon of the day before the event. You must wear closed shoes and a helmet when you drive. Helmets should be rated Snell 2005 or newer. As noted above, LOANER HELMETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN.
Other rules may apply. If you have any questions, please contact Autocross Chair Rob MacAlpine.
SCCA rules, classing & helmet requirements Appendix A has car classes. The 'Quick reference' sheet section lists modifications that determine category of car classes.
Vehicle Eligibility: No Jeeps, pickups, trucks, SUVs or Shifter karts.