About this event
Mark your calendar for a taste of holiday cuisine at one of the oldest and most successful restaurants in the Atlanta Brookhaven area. Petite Violette is described by Atlanta Eats as “Atlanta’s premier family owned and operated French restaurant”. Saturday December 5, at 11:30 AM. Started in 1974 by Wolfgang Gropp, under the name Petite Auberge, Petite Violette has delivered fine French cuisine for over forty-six years. Now owned by the two sons of Wolfgang, Michael and Anthony, the proud tradition continues of serving residents and visitor of Atlanta with a “one-of-a kind” dining experience, exceptional food, and attentive service.
The restaurant’s reputation led the Atlanta Opera Company to partner with Petite Violette to host a series of “Dinner with a Diva” performances. A four-course dinner is paired with performers singing between each course.
Our menu will be:
- -Salad de Noel: Mixed greens topped with walnuts, cranberries, grape tomatoes, feta cheese and garlic herb croutons served with house French vinaigrette.
- -Entrée choice of either:
- -Boeuf Bourguignon. Slow roasted short rib topped with button mushrooms, pearl onions, and carrots with a Burgundy sauce.
- -Mediterranean Sea Bass: Pan seared topped with sautéed spinach, tomato and garlic, served over pommes puree with a beurre blanc sauce.
- -Dessert: Strawberries Romanoff: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with fresh strawberries, port wine sauce topped with whipped cream
- -Coffee and Iced Tea. Petite Violette has a full service bar for members who prefer a stronger libation.
During desert, after the section awards, attendees will be treated to a medley of songs from the musical Camelot, performed by Claudio Pestana Aquiar. Claudio recently played the part of Merlin in the Atlanta Lyric production of Camelot.
As is our tradition, please bring an unwrapped present for our annual Toys For Tots donation to the Marine Corps.
In order to be in compliance with CDC and Georgia rules regarding group events, registration will be limited to 45 people so register early at:
All attendees will be required to wear masks when not eating or when interacting with other members.