About this event
Start your New Year with a *VROOOOOOM!!!* on January 2, 2022 at our "All-U-Can-Drive" AutoCross!!!
Haven't you ever said to yourself, "If only I had a few more laps, I could really NAIL this course"??
Now's your big chance!!! Limited to only 35 Drivers--- that means LOTS of LAPS for everyone!! As an added treat, we'll have a special "low-cone" course designed for advanced drivers by visiting course designer Sam M!
First come, first served--this event will SELL OUT QUICKLY!!!
This autocross will be held in the Lake Elsinore Storm parking lot.
The cost is $120, which includes PAID CORNER WORKERS and LUNCH!
YES you read that right-- NO CORNER-WORKING-- just drive to your heart's content ALL DAY* LONG!!! *with a brief pause for lunch
WHO MAY PRE-REGISTER: To pre-register, you are required to be a member of PCA, BMWCCA, or SCCA. PCA members take precedence for registration. To join PCA, go to www.pca.org. You must be a qualified SOLO driver OR at least 4 AX and/or PDS days but haven't been signed off as a Solo driver, Apply for a waiver here: CDIAX@pcasdr.org)
PCA-SDR requires AX participants to produce a membership card and a valid Driver License at Tech Inspection. The name on the Driver License must match the name on the membership card and AX Tech form.
PLEASE READ AS THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!
There is an updated tech sheet available as of January 1, 2022.
You must use this version Zone 8 Tech Sheet, print and present this form at tech inspection
This will be a timed, no-points event, so you do not need to classify your car.
Cancellation Deadline: Any cancellation requested after the Wednesday prior to the event at 11:59 will incur a $25 fee unless we can fill your spot. This event will sell out so there will be no walk-up registration.
Car Classification: You DO NOT need to classify your car as this is a "No-Points" event.
Lap time notifications: You may now sign up for text message notification of lap times and other info with a single click when you register on MotorsportReg. However, in order for this to work, you must be sure your mobile phone number is in the proper place in your account profile. To check or set it, login to MotorsportReg.com, click the My Account tab, then click Edit profile, then click Edit My Information. Be sure to enter your mobile phone number into the field marked “Mobile/Cell”, even if you already have it in other fields.
Helmets Are Required:
SNELL Helmets must be stamped 2015 or newer.
- A limited number of loaner helmets are available at the trailer at a cost of $10.
PCA-SDR Tech Inspection:
- You are required to bring your PCA/BMWCCA/SCCA membership card and a completed Tech Inspection Form to the Tech Inspection Team at the event. Your Porsche Car Class must be listed on the Tech Inspection form. See Zone 8 Classification instructions that follow.
- Tech Inspection Opens at 6:30 AM. Have your Tech Sheet filled out and signed. When you pre-register, if you have never driven with PCA-SDR, you will be given a Driver number. This number must be on your car when you arrive at Tech Inspection. You will also need to show your PCA member card.
- Tech Inspection closes at 7:30 AM. You must be teched to drive!!!
- Immediately after Tech Inspection, turn in your completed form at the nearby tech table to receive your run group sticker and wristband.
PCA-SDR Required Insurance Waiver:
- All autocross participants and guests, including minors, are required to sign the PCA-SDR Insurance Waiver.
7:00 AM - Tech Inspection Opens - be prepared to show your PCA/BMWCCA/SCCA membership card and your driver license and have your car number on your car (6 inch height minimum, 3/4 inch stroke width, contrasting color). Take your signed/completed tech form to the nearby tech table and receive your arm band and run group sticker.
7:30 AM - Tech Inspection Closes, no admittance if not in Tech Inspection line.
7:35 AM - Mandatory Driver's Meeting
8:00 AM - Track tour (50% speed) followed by timed runs
12:00PM- Lunch (provided)
4:00 PM (approx) - Track Closed, Pick Up Track and Trailer area.
AX Pre-Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
AX Chief Driving Instructor: email@example.com
AX Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech Advisor: email@example.com
More information: https://https://pcasdr.org/competition/get-started-autocross/