Pad Holder Super Cup Series by Tri City Kart ClubTri City Kart Club
About this event
April 29th - May 1st
2022 NWKA Pad Holder Super Cup Series Presented by Tri-City Kart Club
We are excited to kick off rounds 1 & 2 on an all new track, April 29th - May 1st in Richland Wa, at Tri City Kart Club.
For more information about Pad Holder Supercup and TCKC, please visit the sites below.
NWKA Pad Holder Super Cup Series
Please check in at the registration tower.
Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
Series Sponsors - Pad Holder, N1 Collision Group
2022 NWKA Rules & Regulations - PadholderSuperCupRedD2.pdf
Your Classes presented by,
Othenthal Race products JR II Briggs 206 CMC World Formula Huggler Race Engines TaG SR Chinn Construction SR Briggs 206 Generations Bar & grill NW100SR Augies Fiberglass NW100JR Italian Motors TaG JR Helmet House shifter light Midnight Motorsports Kid Karts Lane Landscaping and Fencing Tag Cadet Cheap Fast Racing JR I Briggs 206 Xccel Racing Tag Heavy Xccel Racing Shifter Heavy Burly Products NW60cc
- Class Structure
Special Thanks to Kart O Rama, Mikes Kart Stands, In City Prints, Lecont Tires
2022 Padholder Super Cup Sprint Daily Group Schedule
- Printable .pdf REVIEW THE GROUP DAILY SCHEDULE BEFORE PROCEEDING
2022 NWKA Pad Holder Super Series Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating
- Fill out at time of registration, $10 per family
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form
- Pit Request Form Example
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form at the time of the event.
If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- Parental Consent & Minor Release Form
- GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides