About this event
Welcome to the O.T.D. Utah Gambler SPL event!
Offroad Track Days (OTD) is a unique program presented by Utah Motorsports Campus that allows enthusiasts to drive their stock or
race-prepared UTV or Rally Gambler Cross car at speed racetrack in a non-competitive environment.
Cars are released onto the track strategically, allowing you to drive at whatever speed your comfort level permits, to enjoy your car’s abilities and sharpen your skills. Precautions are in place to keep you and everyone else safe; it will definitely be one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
OTD Track Laps - $100 per 60 Minute – 20 Cars Maximum per Session
We have 4 different run groups
UTV under 1000cc Gambler Cross – Group 1 UTV over 1000cc Gambler Cross – Group 2 Rally Gambler Cross - Group 3 Rally Gambler Cross - Group 4
***SPECIAL NOTE*** If there is bad weather and the surface is either wet OR covered in snow, the track layout will be changed to a less aggressive setup and will be used as a muddy driving opportunity.
PLEASE READ BELOW SPECIFIC RULES FOR OUR OFFROAD TRACK DAYS
- Helmet rentals ARE available - we are taking extreme cautions with this and will be sanitizing the helmets after each use
- If you are late and miss your session, there will be NO REFUNDS
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Sessions will run regardless of the weather!
Helmet Rental $25
Need a helmet? UMC has helmets available for rent, sizes S-XL.
(Additional fee will be charged if the helmet is not returned)
OTD Track Laps SESSION TIMES - You can book multiple session
Group 1 – 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM – 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
Group 2 – 9:00AM - 10:00 AM – 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
Group 3 – 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM – 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
Group 4 - 11: AM - 12:00 PM - 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - LUNCH
Group 5 – 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM – 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
Group 6 – 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM – 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
Group 7 – 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM – 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
Group 8 - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 5 Laps then exit and get back in line, No Passing
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OFFROAD TRACK DAYS (OTD)
- Do I need to be experienced?
- YES, You need some experience in your vehicle and a good understanding of how it handles.
- Do I need a race car?
- NO! You can bring virtually ANY Gambler out for OTD UTAH GAMBLER SPL–
- You are required to print out our self tech inspection form and bring it on the day of your event. Safety is our highest priority, and it should be yours too.
- You are responsible to ensure that your car is safe for the sake of yourself and other participants
- Download Tech Form: Gambler tech sheet 2.0
- Reckless Driving
- If you drive in a manner that puts yourself or our staff and facility at harm you will be asked to leave (with no refund)
- If you spin off track, UMC Pit Out will have a chat with you about your driving; if you continue to do this, you will be asked to leave (with no refund)
- If damage any facility property, for example, ARMCO – you will be charged for it
- Helmets are required,
- They must be a SNELL or DOT rated
- They CANNOT be a dirt bike or motorcycle helmet
- We have helmets available for rent!!
- Passengers are NOT allowed on track.
- Yes, we are allowing you to bring your friends and family out to watch you have an awesome time!!
- Each person that comes to watch must check-in at the same location as you and sign the waiver. They will be provided with a spectator ONLY wrist band
- ***Minors (16-18) are required to have parent or guardian accompany them to the event to fill out the Minor Waiver Form, OR print out the form online and have your parent or guardian get the document notarized***
Other Rules and Regulations
Drones, or any kind of airborne photo/video platforms or machines, are NOT allowed.
Open to all licensed drivers / bring your valid Drivers License to check-in for verification
Participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes.
No Spectators allowed on Pit Road
Drivers are responsible for any damage to the track property
Drivers understand that they assume the risk for any damage they may cause to their vehicle
Self Tech Sheet : GAMBLER tech sheet
Participant arrival time
Check-in required MINIMUM of 30 minutes prior to the session
**All participants are required to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their session start time in order to receive the proper wristband and sticker for the event. The mandatory drivers meeting notes will be available at Check-In. UMC reserves the right to refuse track time to anyone at their discretion. Participants who are unsafe on track and/or fail to follow event rules will be asked to leave and will forfeit their entry fee.**