About this event
Solo Test and Tune
Saturday September 30th
Eventmaster TnT: TBD
Solo Safety Steward: TBD
Gates open at 9:00 am
Tech & Check In: 9:45 - 10:30 am
Drivers Meeting: 10:45 am
First Car on Course: 11:00 am
SCCA Member Cost:
Saturday Test and Tune: $50
Test and Tune events are limited to valid SCCA membership holders with more than six events of experience. All registrations are subject to approval by the registrar.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT. THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION OR PAYMENT AT THIS TIME.
To pre-register, you must have a card on file for your MSR account. However, this card will not be charged until you are checked-in on-site. And refunds should not be necessary as you will only be charged for the event if you are in attendance.
LOANER HELMET POLICY:
To rent a loaner helmet, you must request one through the registration process. The cost is $5.00, and numerous sizes are available. Further details are below:
- All helmet rentals come with a disposable balaclava. This balaclava must be worn when wearing the helmet.
- Other balaclavas, including ones reused from previous rentals, are not allowed.
- Helmet rentals are only for the heat that you participate in as a driver, and must be promptly returned at the end of the heat.
- Each size of helmet has a limited quantity, and their availability is on a first-come basis.
Located in NW Lincoln, West of the Lincoln Airport.
Closest Intersection: NW 34th Street & West Mathis Street, Lincoln, NE 68524
Directions from I-80:
- Take the NW 48th Exit North from I-80
- Turn right (East) on West Mathis Street
- Continue East until you reach the fence
- Turn Right and sign the waiver at the gate
Test and Tune events are limited to valid SCCA membership holders with more than two events of experience. All registrations are subject to approval by the registrar.
All Competitors must register online by the posted date and time, and must complete on-site check-in during the time period specified the Event Schedule. All competition vehicles must pass the safety technical inspection ("Tech") during the time period specified the Event Schedule.
Competitor and Vehicle Preparation:
Competitors must have a driver’s license valid on the day of competition and be familiar with the current SCCA Solo Rules. The competition vehicle must comply with the the current SCCA Solo Rules. and ready to pass an onsite technical inspection.