About this event
Northern Tech at the Collings Foundation Stow, Massachusetts
Saturday, April 16
Cost per person: $65 (includes lunch and entrance to three museums - this is the club's cost for the event)
Maximum attendance: 80
Use your credit card and the charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees!
Now for something different. The VSCCA will visit the renowned Collings Foundation in Stow, MA. If you are not familiar with it you’re in for a treat:
- Meet in their hangar where they house a collection of some of the earliets types of pleanes, vintage warbirds from WWI and WWII, race cars and various other vehicles.
- At 11 JR Mitchell of GMT racing will talk to us about a key and often overlooked topic - trailer prep, along with Q&A on that and pre season prep. We will also have an overview of the Collings Foundation and how this incredible collection came togther.
- Buffet lunch at 12.
- After lunch you have two more buildings to tour. The vintage car museum and the brand new American Heritage Museum which has one of the finest collections of armored vehicles in the world with a focus on WWII. Their Tiger Tank will give you chills…
- Check it out at https://www.collingsfoundation.org
- it could be a bit chilly in the hangar, make sure to a warm jacket, gloves and hat if the forecast is cool.
For more information contact Event Chair Peter Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-831-8424
- 10-11: Check in and see the hangar, race cars and micro cars
- 11-12: presentation and Q&A
- 12-1: we'll break for lunch
- After lunch: Tour the vintage car museum (closes at 2) and the armored vehicle museum (open until 5)
- $65 per person (includes buffet lunch and all-day entrance to three museum buildings)
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New MSR account set up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing MSR accounts for VSCCA
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” on this event on vscca.org