About this event
Registration opens at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, June 6th and we will only be allowing 36 cars in three groups, so register early or risk missing out!
This is a small, 100 mile week day tour starting at the Rest Stop on Snoqualmie Summit and ending at “The Brick” in Roslyn, WA, home to a one-of-a-kind spittoon! We’ll stop for lunch along the way at the Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg, WA, a quaint old school gas station turned cafe. We did this tour back in 2019, but had to cancel due to Covid in 2020 and then didn’t run it last year either, so this will be new to a lot of recently joined PNWR members. We've set the timing as a late "reverse commute" to the starting point with arrival before 9:15, the safety meeting at 9:30, and the first group out at 10am.
Drive some interesting roads which you would not normally use on the way to Ellensburg, visit some towns you’ve probably not ever driven through, have a great lunch with friends, learn some local history and visit the location where the popular TV series “Northern Exposure” was filmed! All of this with great views, great roads and great cars. We’re starting a little later than usual and starting at a point well away from the Seattle metro area with all its weekday traffic. Enjoy the clean mountain air as we assemble and get underway!
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until June 24th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches are only allowed on a case-by-case basis under extenuating circumstances (car in the shop, awaiting delivery of a Porsche, etc)
For Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Waiver Release Form, which will be provided at the tour starting point. There is no need to download, print and sign the form in advance.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must sign an additional "Minors as Observers Only" waiver and the parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver at the start point and be witnessed by a group tour leader or sweeper..
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette guidance on the club website under "On the Road-->Tours-->Etiquette & Rules (pdf)" prior to the tour date.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/