NJMP Track Day- 11/16/13
Registration closed November 16, 2013 11:00 AM on November 16, 2013 11:00 AM EST Registration ends November 16, 2013 11:00 AM on November 16, 2013 11:00 AM EST Registration opens October 22, 2013 12:00 AM on October 22, 2013 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from October 22, 2013 12:00 AM to November 16, 2013 11:00 AM
NJMP Track Day
NJPM On-Track Experiences on the Lightning Circuit
(Click here for a track map)
Not sure you are ready to commit to an entire day on track? Get the same on track experience with this 10 lap excursion of the Lightning Circuit! This experience is available for Cars and Motorcycles!
Progressive Paced Laps
Never been on track before? Nervous because you haven't been on track in years? This is the experience for you. We combine on and off track education starting with an introductory classroom course describing what to expect on track, flag meanings and what to do if a flag is waved, plus other tools you will need before moving up to an intermediate passing group. This also includes 4 sessions on track behind the NJMP Pace Car.
Hot Laps with an Instructor
This group is reserved for novice drivers with some road course track experience who are ready to advance to the next level.
Hot Laps without an Instructor
Need to test a car? Haven't driven in awhile and have a race coming up? This is the group for you. This group is reserved for intermediate to advanced drivers, proof of experience is required.
Ride With an Instructor
Not sure you want to drive? Coming for the day with a friend or family member? Enjoy the thrill of being on the race course with a professional driver!
For additional information on each experience, please click here)
1. Helmets are required for all experiences except cars in the Paced Laps. A Snell M or SA rated helmet dated 2005 or newer is required. Helmets are available for rent, but on a limited basis.
2. Please list any previous road course track experience you have. We will place you in an experience based on what you list on your driving resume
3. Please avoid sharing a car, especially in the same experience. As the day progresses, you will not be able to keep up with the rest of the group if you are missing sessions.
4. Tech and Registration - Please be on time! We want to make sure we maximize the amount of fun you have, but are only able to do so if we stick with the schedule. More Track Time = More Fun. Be on time so you do not hold up the rest of the group
5. We are unable to allow non - approved NJMP instructors in a vehicle as a passenger. Those wishing to bring a passenger for a ride a long should sign that person up for the Ride with an Instructor Experience.
6. Please see pre-reg requirements for additional rules and regulations per the State of NJ.