About this event
Autocross - Pre registration only. No walk-in's. (Registration closes midnight on Thursday prior to event)
I reopened this for 2 people who asked to be late registrations.
This is a points event and it is our yearly Racing Against Leukemia event.
Donations will be accepted on site, and can be made here: UMass Memorial's First giving
Top fundraisers will compete in the "Jeff Gordon Challenge"
- No driver limit any longer this year.
- Novices are welcome this year.
- Novice drivers will not be allowed to have passengers unless they are co-drivers
- You must comply with the current travel restrictions: Travel Restrictions
This event has the following limits complying with our Devens' management agreement:
- Masks are REQUIRED only for those who are not vaccinated.
- If you feel sick, stay home. We have to deny entry to anyone showing symptoms. (event credit will be given if you let us know the day before the event)
- Please bring your own helmet complying with SCCA requirements: Helmet Certification Allowances under 'Quick Reference Guides'
- Dual drivers are allowed and will run in the same heat.
- You must be able to perform a supervised self tech on your own vehicle, including throttle return check, fluids check, wheel bearing check, etc.
- You must be able to stay for the full day.
For health and safety:
- Please bring your own mask in case your work assignment requires wearing a mask.
- You must agree to practice social distancing - 6 feet minimum.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, before or on the event morning, please cancel; You will be given a credit.
- Drivers showing symptoms of Covid-19 at the event will be asked to leave
- Shared equipment will be sanitized between heats.
- Port-a-potties will be sanitized before the event and periodically touch points will be sanitized during the event.
- Please bring your own pen for the waiver, worker check-in, etc.
“Or even better - complete an annual waiver form at https://www.scca.com/downloads and upload it to your SCCA account.
Location: Devens Airfield, Ayer Ma. (Entrance at 90 Fitchburg Rd. Ayer, Ma)
Please watch if you are new: Video explaining Autocross
- Gates Open: 7:00 AM
- Driver Check in: 7:00 - 8:00 AM (Drive in, park in paddock, and report to the check in table to sign waiver (Bring your drivers license)
- Tech Inspection: 7:15 - 8:00 AM
- Course Walks: 7:45 - 8:30 AM
- Drivers Meeting: 8:45
- First Car Off: 9:15 AM
SCCA rules, classing & helmet requirements Appendix A has car classes. The 'Quick reference' sheet section lists modifications that determine category of car classes.
"Xtreme street" supplemental SCCA class is available Rules here
Vehicle Eligibility: No Jeeps, pickups, trucks, SUV's or Shifter karts.
Region Rule Information (Note: The Sound Limit at Devens is 90db measured at 75 feet.)
Member class numbers Please do not use a member class number from this list. Members: If you add your car class # here, if someone registers as your class #, contact email@example.com to have it reassigned.
License: A driver's license valid in the U.S. is required (except Jr Kart drivers)
Helmets: ECE, Snell M/SA 2005 or newer rated helmets.
Cost: SCCA member or members of other autocross clubs: $50 Non member $65. Jr. Kart Member $30
Payment: Required when registering.
Refund policy: No refunds. A credit for a future autocross event will be given if you cancel before the day of the event.
Registering with our club in motorsportsreg.com: Set up an account. Go to "My account" in the dashboard. Select the helmet icon next to your name, Select "Add club membership", choose "SCCA New England Region - Solo".