About this event
Welcome to the 6th NE-SVT Autocross of 2023. If you have never been to one of our events, you will not be disappointed! Our courses are just over 1.2 miles long and our events offer lots of seat time by limiting participation to only 60 cars! All drivers, regardless of experience levels are welcome.
If you are not a 2023 NE-SVT Member, you must sign up for membership first as detailed below.
- WE RUN RAIN OR SHINE. Do not sign up for this event if you are unwilling to participate during inclement weather from 7AM to 5PM.
- DO NOT BRING A LOUD CAR TO DEVENS. We have strict sound limits and if your car exceeds them you will not be able to drive. Your car's exhaust must not exceed 90dB measured from a distance of 75ft. If you are concerned about your car and don't have a sound meter, here is a helpful list of cars which will exceed this limit with their factory exhaust:
- Ford Mustang GT350
- Porsche 911 GT3
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Chevrolet C7 Z06
There is a registration fee of 55 dollars. All makes and models except SUV's and trucks (unless specifically approved by organizers) are welcome. NE-SVT membership is required to run with us. If you haven't signed up for 2023 membership yet, follow this link to the membership page:
Things you need to know before you sign up to run with us;
1. You need a valid drivers license and the car you plan to use needs to have a current registration with valid sticker. No dedicated race cars please. Your car must be street legal and have a full exhaust.
2. You will need a Snell M or SA 2015 or newer rated helmet. FIA homologated helmets are ok. NO OTHER HELMETS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
3. The event can run from 7am to 5pm, and we run rain or shine. Come prepared. It is important that you are able to stay the entire day! When you are driving, someone else is working the course picking up the cones that are struck. We need you to work the course while other people are driving. If you can't stay the entire day please wait for an event that you can stay all day before signing up. If you leave early for the day with out notifying the event chair, or without good reason, you will not be allowed into future events.
4. We are only doing electronic online payments via Motorsportreg. We will not accept cash or checks.
5. You will need to select the appropriate class for your car when you sign up.. If you are unsure what class you belong in please contact us. Here are the classes that we use at our events:
ER - Experienced Race Tire - All cars on tires with a tread wear rating 199 or less.
ES - Experienced Street Tire - All cars on tires with a tread wear rating 200 or higher.
INT - Intermediate Street Tire - Typical driver experience level of more than 4 to 6 events. Tires must be tread wear rating of 200 or higher.
N - Novice - Novices (typically driver with less than 4 to 6 events), driving any car on any non-race tire.
6. Members will be allowed to register a permanent car number. It is the driver's responsibility to mark their car with the number.
7. There are no refunds for cancellations within a week of the event, regardless of reason.
If you plan to run with us on a regular basis, and your permanent number is approved, please buy permanent number signs for your car. It will save you money and frustration in the long run. The number needs to be visible from both sides of the car and a course worker should be able to read it from a few hundred feet away. Colored tape will work but please bring it with you.