About this event
RADIAL TIRE COMPANY HPDE - BMW CCA National Capital Chapter
Friday Afternoon Skidpad Shenandoah Circuit at Summit Point!!
This registration is for Friday afternoon skidpad only. This is not for the HPDE. Register for the HPDE at http://msreg.com/NCCShenandoah2023
- Friday Afternoon Skidpad Sessions: $75
Friday Skidpad will be from 1:30pm - 3:30pm. Show up at the Shenandoah Circuit Paddock at 1pm to check-in. There will be approx. 8 drivers, which should give each driver about 30 minutes each on the skidpad (weather dependent). There will be two cars on the skidpad at a time.
A current BMW CCA membership is REQUIRED to participate in our HPDEs. Join today! https://cdn.bmwcca.org/static/join/index.html. Please note: Any person living in a current BMW CCA Member's household may be added as a BMW CCA Associate Member for only $10 per year by calling BMW CCA at 1-800-878-9292.
Applicants that exceed our capacity will be waitlisted.
- Students attending the RADIAL TIRE COMPANY HPDE - BMW CCA National Capital Chapter (May 19-21, 2023)
- Driver's that have attended NCC HPDE events in the past
- Other BMW CCA members
Driver age requirements/credentials
- All driver participants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license.
- Shorts are permitted; however, long pants are highly recommended while driving on the skidpad.
- Short sleeve T-shirts are permitted; however, long sleeve shirts or jackets are highly recommended. Sleeveless shirts or tank tops are not permitted.
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or flip flops are permitted while driving on the skidpad.
- Helmets --- Not Required