About this event
All--due to the effect the corona virus is having on prohibitions on large scale gatherings as well as restaurants and bars being directed to close operations for at least the next month, the PNWR Board has decided to cancel a[[ club activites for at least the next 30 days. That includes the Mountain Loop Highway Tour on April 16th. We will attempt to reschedule this event in the future and will inform the PNWR membership if and when that happens. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is the most prudent actin to take at this time.
Join us for the first mid-week tour of the season! This will be a small tour of only 24 cars. The Mountain Loop Highway runs between Granite Falls north of Monroe and Darrington and is part paved and part maintained gravel/dirt so beware of that before registering. Also, we plan to take a couple other “side roads” along the way which may or may not be paved! This is NOT considered a true off-road tour, but cars with low profile tires and low undercarriage clearance should NOT plan to register!! Also, weather this time of year can make everyone's car/vehicle somewhat “dirty”! Since this not the normal paved road tour, we will, one more time, allow non-Porsches to register. So, if you want a slightly different type of adventure, give this one a try! We will end at The Red Top Tavern in Darrington. They are known for bar food lunches and friendly service. I fyou stay aound long enough, you can vist the River Time Brewing Company to sample their homemade beers and ciders. Final details will be made available in the welcome package.Since we are ending at a tavern, ths tour is only for those ove 21 years old.
Registration opens at 8 AM on March 10th!
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until April 13th. Anyone cancelling after that date or who simply do not show up the day of the tour will be considered a No Show and will be automatically WAITLISTED on future tours. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches are allowed on on this tour, but only if they are SUV's or other higher clearance vehicles.
For Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Waiver Release Form, which will be provided at the tour starting point. There is no need to download, print and sign the form in advance.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: Since this tour ends at a tavern serving alcohol, all attendees MUST be at least 21 years old if you plan to eat lunch.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette guidance on the club website under "On the Road-->Tours-->Etiquette & Rules (pdf)" prior to the tour date.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/