About this event
Mt. Equinox Hill Climb
Saturday and Sunday, August 8-9, Arlington, Vermont
Use your credit card and your charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees!
The success of the Mt. Equinox Hill Climb can be judged not only by the number of returning racers each year but also by the fact that it is marked as the event with the greatest attendance by significant others. No wonder subscription fills fast early on.
Drive in the tracks of the greats - John Fitch, Bill Milliken, Cunningham, Shelby and Dreyfus to name just a few.
A five-mile, adult roller coaster that climbs 3200 feet. Experience cresting “the saddle” full throttle as your car hurtles seemingly into a cloud while testing the true meaning of the “pucker effect”.
There will be a worthy entourage of eager course marshals choosing the winner of the Dreyfus Cup.
All this and a great dinner at the Arlington Inn on Saturday night.
If this is the drivers first time at Mt. Equinox, plan to attend the Friday evening orientation.
For more information, please contact the Event Chair, Scott Fenley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 215 901-4324.
Regular two-day entry: $425
Regular one-day entry: $250
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New MSR account set up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing MSR accounts for VSCCA
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” above and to the left.
- Entrants should be a member of a VMC member organization (e.g. VSCCA, VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Competition License not required but if you do not have any hill climb or track experience please contact the Event Chair Scott Fenley
- Current medical is not required.
- Cars do not have to be have a VSCCA log book but the Event Chair will approve non-logbook cars on a case by case basis and may accept appropriate cars through 1973. (1973 is used as a cutoff as the SCCA ran the event until then.)
- All cars must pass tech inspection prior to the event.
- If you have any questions regarding your or your car’s eligibility please contact Scott Fenley at email@example.com