More Smiles to the Mile 2022PNWR Tour
About this event
Join us for what has become an annual event over the past several years—the Spring More Smiles to the Mile (MSTTM) tour! Everyone has always enjoyed this tour and this year, we’re going to explore a few new roads along with some of the old standards that make this tour “more smiles to the mile”. This year, the starting point is new as well in order to get wawy from the “chaos” that is the Issaquah area. We’re going to start in the country at Tolt-MacDonald Park in Carnation where we normally hold our summer annual PNWR picnic. From there, we will take a new route through the country side to our rest stop in Snohomish. From there we also take a slightly different route, but will end up in Monroe at Tuscano’s Italian Kitchen where you can order off a special menu they prepared for us. The food is great, the restaurant always offers us prompt, friendly service and they love having us visit them. This is also one of the few places able to handle larger numbers of people so we won’t be scattered over three or four smaller restaurant, so this is the first tour in a long time to end at one location! Think social event!! Hope you can join us. This tour will fill up fast if past years are any indication!
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until May 17th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches on the tour only with permission of the Tour Leader and if there are extenuating circumstances such as your car is in the shop or awaiting maintenance.
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the PCA Liability Waiver sheets at the staging area. Waiver sheets will be separated by your group assignment. Parents and minors must sign the Minors as Observers ONly wiaver form. See below.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign the Minors as Observer's Only Waiver sheet and they must be present at the staging area in order to sign.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.pnwr.org > LOGIN AS A MEMBER > Club (does not display if you are not logged in) > Documents > Tours > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/