About this event
Join us for the fourth rally of the Finger Lakes Region’s 2024 Winter Road Rally Series. This is an approximately 200 mile road rally on paved and unpaved roads through Erie, Wyoming,Cataraugus and Allegany counties. In keeping with the Winter Rally Series format, this is an evening TSD rally run at speeds within the local speed limits.
Instead of using open (manned) checkpoint controls as is traditonal for the FLR Winter Rally Series, this event will use the Richta GPS Checkpoint system for Timing and scoring. A smartphone loaded with the Richta GPS Checkpoint app is required to compete. Technical details regarding loading and using the Richta app will be furnished with the event’s supplemental instructions, which will be provided a few days before the rally.
- Snow tires are highly recommended (all season tires may limit your speed group eligibility)
- Tow rope/strap, and 90 minutes of flares or one DOT triangle are required
- Entry fees are $45 per car and $15 additional per car with non-SCCA member
- There is a 30 car limit so pre-registration on motorsport.reg is recommended
- Series classes are Equipped, Limited, Stock and Novice
Start/Finish location: The Holland Willows, 177 Savage Road, Holland, NY 14080
Schedule: Check-in and Tech Inspection 2:30 – 3:30 PM
Driver’s Meeting 3:40 PM
First car off 4:01 PM
First car finish approx. 11:00 PM
Contact a rallymaster for answers to questions
Karl Mayer, firstname.lastname@example.org 716-432-3488
Tom Mayer, 716-725-1318