About this event
TSCC Test & Tune
Registration is limited to the first 50 entrants. Entrants above 50 will put on a wait list but will be notified the Friday before if they are going to be able to participate.
7:30 Gates/Ramp Open
7:30 – 8:00 Registration
7:30 – 8:30 Tech
8:45 MANDATORY Driver's Meeting at the TSCC trailer
9:30 First Car Off
12:00 1/2 hour break for lunch.
The event will take place RAIN OR SHINE. In the event of severe weather, a decision will be made at the driver’s meeting to determine whether or not we will be running. If the decision is made to cancel the event earlier than that, you will be contacted by email.
Important Site Information:
In addition to the customary competition requirements you also agree to abide by the following rules and regulations required by our host facility. Failure to do so could result in the loss of the facility by TSCC and could result in a citation being issued to you by base security. Tickets issued on a DoD facilities are Federal Magistrate jurisdiction for disposition of traffic violations.
- You are responsible for any damage that you cause to any any equipment, facilities or property,
- Speed limits on post are strictly enforced. It is disrespectful to our hosts to be driving recklessly outside of the competition venue.
- Cellular phone use is PROHIBITED while driving on base. There is NO exception for using Bluetooth or other hands free devices.
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all cross walks at all times.
- Firearms are PROHIBITED.
- Registration indicates your agreement to allow your vehicle to be searched upon entry or at any time while on base.
- No Photography is allowed outside of the grid, paddock and competition areas.
- You will drive no faster than walking speed while in the Paddock, Grid or elsewhere on the ramp.
- There is NO tire warming anywhere on the site.
- There is NO vehicle testing anywhere on the site.
- The only authorized smoking area is the Gazebo adjacent to the Ramp Support Building. Smoking is NOT allowed any where else on the facility, smoking includes the use of electronic or vapor cigarettes.
As this event is hosted by the US Navy on a Department of Defense facility. Access is controlled at all times. The actual area surrounding the competition site will include military equipment and vehicles. These vehicles and equipment are OFF LIMITS at all times. All buildings with exception of the Ramp Support Building are off-limits.
There are white lines painted on the ground around the LCAC hover craft. Attendees are prohibited from crossing these white lines. Personal vehicles and other property cannot be placed inside these white lines. Failure to comply with this requirement can result in competitor disqualification and attendees being asked to leave the facility with no refund.
We ask that you respect the facility just as we do. The Ramp Support building will be open to use the facilities and provide shelter from the sun. We ask that you keep the building clean and do not move any furniture located within.
Important Area Information:
Commercial facilities such as food and gas are reserved for military and government civilians. It is recommended you ensure you have adequate gasoline for both your support vehicle and race car prior to entering the facility.
Karts and Junior Karts are not eligible to participate in the Test and Tune event.
TSCC operates under the SCCA rules for almost all cases.
TSCC is monitoring and recording sound levels at this event. While we do not generally stop vehicles for excessive noise the TSCC board reserves the right to do so when it feels the health and safety of other competitors or course workers is at risk.
Remember to bring your identification (drivers license), registration and proof of insurance when coming to the event. It is also recommended that you proof of state inspection aside from the decal on the vehicle as well.