About this event
Located at the gateway to the Sonoma Valley wine country and just 35 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge, Sonoma Raceway is Northern California's premier motorsports destination. The 1,600-acre facility is home to a challenging 12-turn, 2.52-mile road course that features 160 feet of elevation change. Sonoma Raceway hosts more than 340 days of on-track activity each year including nationally-televised NASCAR, ARCA and NHRA races along with Ferrari Challenge, SVRA and GT World Challenge America events.
- Test fee of $350 is required for each car, not each driver.
- You may only run a car competing in the Lemons event @ Sonoma that weekend.
- You must be competing in the Lemons event @ Sonoma that weekend in order to participate in the Friday afternoon test day.
- In addition to a valid competition license, drivers age 16 and 17 years old must also have a completed minor waiver for testing, as well as a letter from the same parent stating their permission for their child to test that covers 1/1/22 - 12/31/22.
Testing check-in is located at the Guest Services building located at Gate 1. Bring your driver's license, wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Test Day Schedule
- 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. Hot Track, Open Testing
- When parking race trailers or haulers in the paddock, participants must maintain a 6' separation between pit areas.
- No more than four crew members, plus the driver, per car.
- All participants and crew, when not in the race car, are required to wear face masks.
- When working on cars in the pit area, participants must keep a minimum 6' social distance between other crew members or staff.
- No passengers are allowed in race cars.
- In the event of an incident on track, drivers must remain in their cars while safety crews assess the scene.
- If a car is disabled and needs to be taken into the paddock by a recovery vehicle, the driver will be transported back to their pit area by the ambulance.
- Support person pays a $10 entrance fee.
- Drivers are recommended to stay in their cars when in staging lanes.