About this event
Brady’s Bend Tour. Sat. Nov 5th from 9:00 to 12:30. The route is 90-miles long and begins at the McDonalds at Great Butler Mart on Rt-8, just south of the City of Butler. The drive goes through East Brady, where we stop at the East Brady Overlook. Then it’s northeast to Sligo. After that, we head south to Freeport for lunch at the Evolution Grille at 12:30. Including two stops, it’s about 3 ½ hours long.
Registration will be limited to 36 vehicles.
- When: Saturday, November 5th at 9:00 AM
- Drive rating: On this tour participants can expect a leisurely pace
- Drive length: ~90 miles
- Drive duration: ~3.5 hours
- Rest stops: 1
We will need to order lunch beforehand so please select your option when you register. Here are the options:
- Crispy Chicken Salad. Panko, mixed greens, tomatoes, egg, bacon and cheddar. $14
- Grilled Chicken Salad. Grilled, mixed greens, tomatoes, egg, bacon and cheddar. $14
- Pittsburgh Steak Salad. Greens, tomato, onion, French fries, cheddar, egg and Cajun ranch. $16
- Chicken Spinach Garlic Alfredo. Creamy garlic alfredo with fresh fettuccine. $13
- Beef Stroganov. Filet medallions, fresh fettuccine noodles, mushrooms and sour cream demi. $16
- Fish Sandwich. Haddock broiled or beer-battered, with lettuce, served on a crispy roll. $14
- Steak Sandwich. Chopped tenderloin, onions, mushrooms and cheddar cheese on a hoagie roll. $16
If you register after 10/25 you may not be able to get your entrée selection.
Please email the Tourmeister with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.