About this event
Vintage Auto Racing Association invites you to attend the K&N Oktoberfest racing and VARA HPDE (HPD open to streeet cars with drivers who have done VARA U of V or similiar driving school.) at Buttonwillow Raceway Park, celebrating the vintage race cars of the German marque. Featured events include the 'All-German' production car race along with all our regular run groups.This weekend of the Sept 21st-22nd will start our second half of our 2024 race season.We look forward to seeing you there after our summer break.
Saturday and Sunday the track is Counter Clockwise . Friday is available for test and tune but there is a fee for that as it's run by the track and not the VARA. Track configuration will be 25 Counter Clockwise using the full back straight (no bus stop), Magic Mountain and all-the-way-down to the Mazda hairpin corner.
The track collects $10 weekend gate fee for each person entering.
Things to check/confirm as you complete registration:
- Is your VARA membership current
- Do you you hold a VARA competition license?
- Or, do you have a VMC license?
- Are you on probation or suspension with any racing organization?
- Are you new driver (or new-to-VARA) that needs to attend Ground School?
- Do you have proof of a medical card within the last 2 years?