About this event
A two day track event on Friday and Saturday at the end of July...one of the best months in the Pacific Northwest! Come join us for two glorious days on track to have some fun in the sun, be on track practicing social distancing and just hanging out with our track family. Limited to 30 riders per session and if you purchase both days together the discounted price is automatically included. Private instruction is available be sure to reserve as coaches are limited, please provide all the information asked for so we can best assign you to an appropriate instructor. See you at the track!
- DOT full face helmet in good or excellent condition.
- Leathers, 1 piece is preferred, but a 2 piece that zips together at waist is fine as long as it zips around ¾ of the way. Motorcycle street textile 2-piece gear is sufficient in group 2 (novice/med).
- Gauntlet leather gloves.
- Motorcycle boots that cover your ankle.
- Back protector is highly recommended.
- Chest protector (not mandatory) Safety is key and we want all our clients to have an amazing day!
- Tape headlights/taillights/mirrors or you may choose to remove and disable mirrors and lights.
- Make sure you bike is in clean running shape (no leaks) and you have 50% tread or better on your tires (we will have a tire vendor trackside should you need a new set).
- Please don’t forget your key! It happens more than you know ;).
Group 1 - Advanced
Group 2 - Intermediate
Group 3 - Relaxed