About this event
PCA Chesapeake’s Tour & Rally Committee is pleased to offer as its seventh event of the year another ice cream tour from former co-chair Steve Graham. This tour’s destination is Rocky Point Creamery in Tuscarora, one of the 10 stops in Maryland’s Ice Cream Trail. To bring us there, Steve will take us on a 45-mile drive through some wonderful backroads in Frederick County. And coming from Steve, its new route will be a surefire delight. Note that Steve’s ice cream tours usually sell out quickly. So REGISTER for this one ASAP! This event’s capacity is limited.
WHEN and WHERE
- When: Aug. 13, 2022, Saturday, weather permitting
- Assembly time 12:30 PM; drivers’ meeting 12:45; departure of first group 1:00
- Assembly point: The Frederick area address will be sent to confirmed registrants by Aug. 12.
- Destination: Rocky Point Creamery, 4323A Tuscarora Rd, MD, www.rockypointcreamery.com
- Sign up here from 1 PM July 31 through 1 PM Aug. 10, EDT
- This tour’s capacity will be limited, so sign up ASAP after the registration window opens.
- $5 registration fee for each adult. Maximum fee $10 per car. No fee for minors (17 and younger).
- This event is open to all PCA members. Drivers must be licensed adults.
- Tour documents will be sent to confirmed registrants by Aug. 12 via e-mail.
Send tour-related questions to the Tour & Rally Committee at email@example.com.