About this event
Event day schedule:
7:30AM-9:15AM - Tech inspection
7:30AM-9:00AM - Registration Check In
9:20 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
9:30 AM - Novice walk
10 AM - First car on course
*We are using permanent numbers for the season. So if you sign up for a number that is yours for the year. If you pick a # that is taken I will email you.
*Sound limits will be enforced this season - No greater than 100dB at 50ft
Registration for SCCA members is $35. Registration for non members is $50.
- Registration online before the event is required.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Contact the registrar at least seven days prior to the event to complete the Minor Release and Waiver if both parents or guardians cannot attend the event.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2022 SCCA Solo Rules, contact the registrar.
- Sound limit of <100dB @ 50ft will be enforced.
- Loaner Helmets are available for use during the day, we have a limited supply. Contact the registrar to reserve a Loaner Helmet.