About this event
Event day schedule:
7:30AM-9:15AM - Tech inspection
7:30AM-9:00AM - Registration Check-In
9:15 AM - Novice walk
9:30 AM - MANDATORY driver's meeting
10 AM - First car on course
*We are using permanent numbers for the season. So if you sign up for a number that is yours for the year. If you pick a # that is taken I will email you.
*Sound limits will be enforced this season - No greater than 100dB at 50ft
Enter on south side of the airport at Mormon Trek Blvd.
Registration for SCCA members is $35. Registration for non members is $50.
- Registration accepted online and the day of the event.
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license is required for participation.
- All drivers under 18 years old must have a Minor Release and Waiver signed by both parents or guardians on file or completed on the day of the event. Contact the registrar at least seven days prior to the event to complete the Minor Release and Waiver if both parents or guardians cannot attend the event.
- Drivers are responsible for correctly classing their own car. If you have classing questions please review the 2018 SCCA Solo Rules, contact the registrar.
- Sound limit of <100dB @ 50ft will be enforced.
- No Spectators.
- No Loaner Helmets available.