About this event
Have you considered buying a new Porsche? Yes, you can still buy one from the dealer’s inventory, but then they decide which options and colors you can have. What about ordering one to your specific tastes? Would like to now more about the process of custom ordering a new Porsche? If so, then this is the Tech Event for you! Buying a new Porsche is a highly individual experience. At one time Porsche said they never build the same car twice in one year. Options abound, there are over 150 paint to sample choices and if that isn’t enough you can enter into the “Sonderwunsch” (special wishes) department where anything may be possible.
Join the event to hear about the process from different points of view. The dealer will inform you about their process, a salesman will give you their expectations and buyers will tell you how they prepared (and what they could have done better).
Of course, your made to order Porsche can be delivered to the dealer, but how about making it really special with a delivery to distant location? Buyers who have recently taken delivery in Europe and at Porsche Experience Center Atlanta will walk you through the process of making that happen, what to expect during the delivery event and what happens after you take ownership.
Once again Tech’s famous $250 Gift Certificate will be given away to thank our friends at PHV!
WHEN and WHERE
- WHEN: SATURDAY, October 28th
- WHERE: Porsche Hunt Valley, 10260 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030
- Doors will open 8:30 AM for coffee and donuts
- The Tech Session will begin at 9 AM and end at 11 AM
- Registration is now open and close on November 1 st at 6 AM for PCA Chesapeake members only
- You will need to register every driver and passenger/guest who will take part in this event
- Drivers and guests must sign the Speedwaiver
- The cost is $5 per person
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions contact the Tech Chairs- Randy Richter, Rick Hawver and Jim Earlbeck, at firstname.lastname@example.org