About this event
Are you READY for the Halloween Touring Drive and Social event?! On October 30th, join us for this amazingly fun event, where all members will be dressed up!! This gathering will depart from Woodside, CA (mid-peninsula), and go through highway 1. After emptying our bladders at our halfway point, we will continue through the Santa Cruz mountains, towards San Jose, where we will all enjoy a festive meal and a drink, at a high-end Mexican restaurant!
Please note that all drivers and passengers are required to be free of Covid-19 symptoms to attend the event, and both must sign waivers online at speedwaiver.
The full event details are listed below:
- Event Date: Saturday, October 30th.
- Event Start Time and Location: 8:20 AM in Woodside, CA
- What’s NEW for this event?
- All members need to be dressed up!! This is a Halloween drive after all
- A photographer will be covering this event!
- You will be greeted with Halloween treats on your arrival!
- This event is limited to 40 Porsches.
- This is a touring drive, as all members are dressed up! Drivers, please make sure your Halloween costume does not interfere with your driving!
- The drive is approximately 2:40 hours! One pit stop is scheduled halfway. The road is clear and gets a little twisty in some places.
- A Service Car will be available on this drive too!
- Our lunch destination is a high-end Mexican restaurant in San Jose, where we will gather in the outdoor patio and enjoy a meal with a soft drink (inclusive):
- Meal: A choice of Short Rib Mole Enchiladas, Salmon Enchiladas, Chicken Fajitas a la Parilla, Vegetarian Chile Relleno Poblano (V, Vg), Sweet Potato Vegetarian Enchiladas (V, Vg)
- Soft Drink (inclusive) - Guests can opt in for a margarita drink instead, and pay $6 extra directly to the restaurant
- The touring event fee is $73 per car (driver lunch and soft drink included) and $33 for lunch per passenger. Any additional food item will be charged extra to accommodate a wide variety of choices available at the venue.
The Motoring Events team is hard at work for 2021 to bring even more exciting events to you and is always looking for volunteers to help. Please contact motoring chair at email@example.com if you’d like to help the team.
Gilbert Bouzeid, Motoring Director
FUN RUN EVENT REQUIREMENTS:
- This event is open only to members of the Golden Gate Region of the Porsche Club of America, driving their Porsches
- You must have an active, paid membership at time of registration and at time of the event
- By clicking “Continue” below, you acknowledge having read, and that you agree to, the following policies:
* CANCELLATION AND WAITLIST POLICY: Cancellations without penalty will be allowed until the registration closes. All charges are final and non-refundable past this deadline.
* WAITLISTED REGISTRATIONS: Waitlisted drivers will be cleared few days after close of registration. Please check your email to learn if you are cleared.
* CREDIT CARDS: You MUST have a valid credit card on file with motorsportreg.com in order for us to confirm your registration.