About this event
This tour will be a bit different in that we will start and end at the same point (sort of). Griot’s Garage will be hosting the start of this tour, with prizes and giveaways, at their flag ship location in Tacoma. We will then tour the back roads of Gig Harbor and Hood Canal for the day and then end back up at Griot’s Motors for a private tour of their new restoration shop. If you have driven one of these south end tours before then you know that there are some incredible back roads out in the middle of nowhere. There will be a stop at Belfair State Park for a picnic lunch stop so be sure to bring your Discovery Pass or purchase one on site.
Griot's will be open for business for our advertised 8 AM arrival so you can do some early shopping!
Plan to arrive between 8:00 and 8:30; Driver's/Safety briefing at 8:30 (mandatory for all to attend); group 1 departure starting at 9:00 AM. with 10 minute spacing between groups. We will have between 4 and 6 groups so we need group lead and sweep volunteers so do that when you register!!
Also, SIGN THE SPEEDWAIVERS IN ADVANCE USING THIS LINK FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PASSENGERS!! https://pnwrtours.speedwaiver.com/uwgtx Don't wait, do it when you register, even if you end up on the waitlist!! It saves the organizers time.'
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until July 2nd. Anyone cancelling after that date or who simply do not show up the day of the tour will be considered a No Show and will be automatically WAITLISTED on future tours. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches are not allowed on on this tour, except in extenuating circumstances (car in the shop, awaiting delivery)
For Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the SpeedWaiver and Communicable Disease Waiver (CDW) Release Forms (2) in advance at the following link: https://pnwrtours.speedwaiver.com/uwgtx
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid driver's license. Learner permits are not acceptable. Minor attendees under 18 years old must also have their parants sign separate SpeedWaiver release forms in advance of the tour.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette guidance on the club website under "On the Road-->Tours-->Etiquette & Rules (pdf)" prior to the tour date.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/