About this event
GT Performance has moved. They are now in Essex with an expanded new sparkling facility. Since 1996 GT Performance has provided the highest level of service and improvement to high performance vehicles. They would like to welcome all of their friends from PCA Chesapeake to a Grand Opening and Tech Session on November 4th.
You will be able to tour their greatly enlarged facilities and see their newly added capabilities. Additionally, they will have a technical demonstration and discussion regarding performance alignment. Be prepared to learn the differences between street, track and autocross alignment. Then you will learn why these are different and that a track setting will not make your car faster on the street. You will also learn how certain adjustments affect handling and why these adjustments must be made in a coordinated manner.
Tech will be once again doing their famous $250 Gift Certificate give away!
WHEN and WHERE
- WHEN: SATURDAY, November 4th
- WHERE: GT Performance - 1401 Eastern Blvd, Essex, MD 21221
- Doors will open at 8 AM with Tech’s ever popular coffee and donuts
- The Tech Session will begin at 9 AM and end at 11 AM
- Registration opens October 6 at noon and close on November 1 st at 6 AM for PCA Chesapeake members only
- Registration will be limited to 80 participants
- You will need to register every driver and passenger/guest who will take part in this event
- Drivers and guests must sign the Speedwaiver
- The cost is $5 per person
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions contact the Tech Chairs- Randy Richter, Rick Hawver and Jim Earlbeck, at email@example.com