About this event
Gathering at the Nettesheim BMW Motorcycle Museum, Huntington, NY (Long Island)
This is a museum that has to be seen to be believed and don't let "motorcycle" disinterest you. Tucked away in a residential neighborhood the Nettesheim BMW Museum is not only the finest collection of vintage BMW bikes in the world, it has several cars, a Rolls Royce Merlin engine, a vintage machine shop and automobilia galore. There is far more than you see in the photos here. Even if you never venture beyond the bar (just coffee, soft drinks and snacks for our visit) you will not regret it (it is the ultimate bar!).
The VSCCA has been invited to view the museum with two groups of no more than 20 people for each group on Saturday, April 1, 2023
Registration for the event will be via motorsportreg only, with payment by credit card, only.
- Maximum attendance: 20 per session( 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM)
- Once a session has reached 20 registrations you will need to sign up for a different time
- Registration opens at Noon, Saturday, January 28, first come first serve.
- Please note that we will have coffee, soft drinks and snacks but no lunch.
- Tour Groups:
- 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- 2:00-4:00 PM
- All attendees must be pre-registered online. We can not accomodate unregistered "day of" arrivals.
- Saturday, April 1, 2023
For more information contact Frank Filangeri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost per person: $30 (registration and payment via motorsportreg.com only)
- If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please set up a free account by starting here: New account setup
- If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a VSCCA event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
- If you need to update/change your registration (vehicle, group, etc.) please see these instructions: How to change registration
- If you need to cancel your registration please see these instructions: How to cancel registration
- For other help links start here: MotorsportsReg Help