About this event
Event Co-Hosted with NASA-X Marketing Partner
Miami Valley Sports Car Club (MVSCC)
Please note we give between 5-8 runs per SESSION....plan accordingly.
All Weekend - AM and PM Sessions Saturday and Sunday - $75 (BEST VALUE)
Single Session - $35
One Day Full Day Entry - $50
New for 2016: One on One Novice School Entry - $150 (places limited, see below for details)
New for 2016: No Work, Run all Weekend - $150 (limited availability)
New for 2016: One on One Novice School (School is for one day only, includes entry in second day)
Designed for your brand new autocrosser or one with less than 1 year of experience, our One on One program pairs you with an experienced autocross instructor for the entire day! Your instructor will help you ready your car for tech, walk the course, and of course, improve your driving. You get runs in both the morning and afternoon session, and only have to work course for one heat. During the other non driving heat, you shadow your all day instructor while they drive their own car.
Your work with your instructor one on one all day - plan on this being an intense, exhausting day of learning. Typically your instructor will want to ride with you during runs and may ask to drive your car during a run to help illustrate a point. During your "shadow" heat your instructor may also have you ride with them. All riding and driving of others cars is optional and up to the individuals involved.
Our instructor roster incudes multiple time national champions and trophy winners with years of experience in various types of vehicles. Once you enter, we will contact you with our suggested instructor(s) who are most appropriate for you and your car and you can choose. In the unlikely event we cannot find an instructor you are happy with, we will refund your school entry feel
- Entry Fee $150
- You drive 1 heat in both AM and PM sessions
- Your work course 1 heat, generally the AM session. Working course sucks but it is an intergral part of our sport and it is important to a) learn how to work and b) see how other drivers approach the course.
- You shadow your instructor for 1 heat while they run.
- Only available for 1 day of 2 day events. Includes all day entry to second day.
New for 2016: No Work, Run all Weekend Entry
If you need a lot of runs for testing and tuning, or just hate working at autocrosses and are willing to put your wallet where your work assignment is, our No Work, Run all
Day Weekend Entry is perfect for you. For $155 entry fee, you get to run all day, both sessions and BOTH DAYS with no work assignment. Only your first set of runs counts towards trophy position.
Run in the Morning, or Afternoon, One Day or Both
With our events, you get to choose when you run. Do you have family commitments in the morning, and can't attend the usual Sunday morning events, that is fine, come and run with us in the afternoon! Have a BBQ or party to get to in the afternoon, great, come run with us in the morning. Have nothing else to do? Run both the Morning and Afternoon sessions with Gateway Autocross.
We offer online registration before the event, and the ability to register on site as well. We run both a Morning and Afternoon session, you can choose if you want to run morning, or afternoon, you do not need to run with other competitors in your class.
Our events offer car classification using NASA's 2016 classification guidelines, all 2016 SCCA Classes (includng ladies) and NCCC class for our Corvette club friends. All SCCA classes, except FJA, FJB, CAM-T, CAM-S and CAM-T not having 3 entrants will be "bumped" to an overall index class using the 2016 PAX/RTP factors.
Trophies are given out for the top 3 finishers in each of the 11 NASA, NCCC, CAM, FJ, the SCCA Index Class and any other SCCA class with 3 or more entrants.
Important Info for all entrants!
- TECH INSPECTION: Please download the tech inspection form, fill out, sign and have ready at the event when you put your car in grid.
- SESSION INFORMATION: See our day of event schedule here. Each session (morning or afternoon) will have two "heats". You will run one and work the other and we will make these work assignments at the event and let you know at check in.
- CHECK IN: Pre Registered Drivers can complete their check in process at the waiver gate. Please have your driver's license ready and you will be checked in and given your heat assignment.
We offer all of the NASA-X points based classes, which we highly recommend for new people and cars not dedicated to autocross duty.
- You can find info on these classes here https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/document/document/288/nasa-x_classes.pdf
- Here is a form you can use to total the points: https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/document/document/289/nasa-x_classification_form.pdf
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with classing.
In our partnership with Boone Trail Corvette Club, we also offer a NCCC class.