About this event
First Settlers Eastern Area Breakfast is back!
Please join us on Saturday, May 8th for our monthly FSR breakfast at Pop's Diner in Chesapeake (1432 Greenbrier Pkwy).
**Due to capacity restrictions, Pop's can only seat 40 people in our section of the restaurant. Since we have this limit, please register on the following pages with your number of attendees.
Plan to arrive around 8:30AM for socially distanced Porsche discussion in the parking lot, then we'll make our way inside by 9AM.
Of course, we can’t run an event without accounting for COVID-19 considerations. Here are the guidelines for this event:
PCA continues to require their Communicable Disease Exposure (CDE) Waiver for club events. Everyone in attendance must already have one on file or bring a signed copy to Pop's. There is now an UPDATED CDE Waiver, which is good until 28 Feb 2022. If you have already submitted the "old" one at a previous event, you're good until 26 May 2021 and don’t need to re-submit for this event unless you want to. If you have not already submitted, please print, sign and bring one with you. Download the updated waiver HERE.
Event conduct and requirements are as follows. PLEASE READ:
- If you feel ill or are sick or have a temperature of 100.4 or greater, please stay home. If you become sick at the event, you will be asked to immediately leave.
- Please bring masks/hand sanitizer with you for all participants in your car.
- Please complete and sign the PCA Communicable Disease Exposure (CDE) Waiver for EACH PARTICIPANT before leaving home and bring it to the event. You can download the CDE Waiver at: PCA CDE Waiver
- Completed forms will be collected. For those who have already submitted this waiver at a previous event, you'll be on our master list. If you want to bring a newly signed UPDATED waiver, feel free to do so.
- Please observe six-foot social distancing and wear a mask when you're not eating or drinking.
- Again, we cannot stress the need for each person to assess their own personal risk of infection. If you feel sick or have a temperature, stay home. If you feel these preparations and procedures are inadequate, please stay home.
We hope to see you at breakfast, talk cars and catch up with our friends!
FIRST SETTLERS REGION - PORSCHE CLUB OF AMERICA
EVENT COVID-19 SAFETY GROUND RULES
1. Masks are always required to be worn when moving away from your car during this event. If you object or are not comfortable with this requirement, please do not register to participate.
2. Avoid congregating at all times. Leave appropriate space between people, participating cars and other vehicles while parked. Maintain at least 6 feet of separation between family units at all times when out of vehicles and allow for an empty parking space between cars when you park.
3. Please do not come to the event if you are feeling ill, have a temperature above 100.4 degrees or have been in contact with someone in the past two weeks who has been sick. Refunds will be provided upon request – just ask. We highly recommend all volunteers and participants take their temperature to ensure it is below 100.4 degrees before departing from home for the event.
4. If someone becomes ill at the event, they will either be sent home to contact their medical provider, or the event medical response coordinator or other event volunteer will call 911. The decision to call 911 will be made using the following CDC guidelines for seeking emergency care:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
5. If any event participant does not comply with all the above safety ground rules, they will be asked to immediately depart the event. If there is sufficient concern regarding participant safety, the event organizers may cancel the event at any time, including prior to the start.