About this event
Gates open at 8am, Sessions at 9. No admittance after 10 am
Due to on-site medical limitations at the time of our event, we will not be able to tour the track via car. Weather-permitting, we will offer a free track walk around 3pm. Be advised it is a roughly 2 mile walk. If you'd like to be included, but are concerned about the distance, you may bring a scooter if you have one; however we will stay together as a group.
FREE road racing clinics designed to get YOU involved:
- The basics of road course driving - we do more than just turn left
- Wheel-to-Wheel racing - learn what it takes to get to your first green flag
- High Speed Autocross - learn how to get on track & race against the clock
- High Performance Driving Experience (HPDE) - can you drive your car on track?
- Race Staffing - learn the sport from the inside and get the best seats in the house.
This is a free event! Lunch will be provided if desired. Should be less than $10. Pay at track.