About this event
Welcome to The FIRM Open Track Day! More seat time and less traffic than any track day you have ever experienced!
Our Open Track days are $250 if you register early online (at least 72 hours in advance). If you choose to pay at the gate the day of the event, they are $275.00
If you really want to save, become a Drivers Club Member for unlimited FIRM hosted Open Track Events!
$2000 Annual Pass Holder (1 Free Private Instruction session, 10% off courses, guaranteed 48 FIRM hosted events).
$1500 Annual Pass Holder (1 Free Private Instruction session, 5% off courses, guaranteed 24 FIRM hosted events).
Open Track Days are $275.00 at the gate.
Register early online and save $25!
Open Track Day Schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Gates Open*
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Vehicle tech
- 8:45 a.m. Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Track Open
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Track Closed for Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Track Open
- 5:00 p.m. Gates Closed*
*The schedule is subject to change. The FIRM may suspend or cancel operations if severe weather is in the area.
Track Days are for drivers of all experience levels.
- SUVs and Trucks are not permitted.
- If this is your first track day and instruction session will be required.
- A SA-2015 or newer helmet is REQUIRED for all car drivers!! Motorcycle helmets are not acceptable.
- Entry is PER DRIVER, not per car. Each driver must register and pay individually. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- If you are unable to attend, we regret not being able to offer refunds.
- Open Track Days are run RAIN or SHINE!
- Drivers must wear a helmet and seat belt or safety harness at all times while on track.
- Natural fiber long-sleeve shirt is recommended. Long pants and closed toed shoes are required!
- Convertibles are allowed only with approved factory or aftermarket rollover protection.
- The FIRM’s Track Policies must be adhered to at all times.
- All drivers must be over 18 and have valid driver’s license.
- Fire suits are recommended for all race-prepared cars.
- Passing is allowed when the wheels are straight and then only with a “point by” from the driver being passed.
- The FIRM reserves the right to refuse access to the track to anyone at any time.