About this event
Welcome to the Fairfield County Sports Car Club Season Kickoff Points#1 Event in the B Paddock at Lime Rock Park
This is an open event for FCSCC and CART members and non club members as well.
There will be no lunch provided and there are not many places to get lunch so please brown bag it for lunch.
Please note the event CLOSES on May 12th 2023
Please note the event is limited to 75 attendees
If you are unsure on what class your car is in, please visit the SCCA Solo Rules Page. It has links to a Quick Reference Sheets for Street classes by manufacturer and category allowances, as well as the full rules for safety and allowed modifications per class. If you are new to autocross, I would take a few minutes to read through this information as it's very helpful.
Check out our website www.FCSCC.com for more information and club rules.
We are on Facebook at facebook.com/fairfieldcountysportscarclub or on Twitter @ FCSCCautocross - check us out!
Cost for participants who pre-register is $70 for FCSCC/CART members and $90 for non-members.
Prepayment is not required but recommended and no event day registrations allowed, This helps minimize Covid contact risk handling money and paperwork.
Health Safety Requirements
- No Spectators but Crew members are allowed
- Masks are are optional
- No one showing symptoms of covid19 will be allowed
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Pre-registration only
- Waivers will be available for printing, please print them at home and bring form filled in at home. Please visit www.fcscc.com
- Lime Rock Park - B Paddock
- Gates Open at 8 am and racing runs start by 10
- Registration will open at 8:00 AM and closes at 9:00 AM - late arrivals will be accepted at event chairs discretion.
- Due to the additional insurance requirements, karts are not allowed.
- There will be NO LOANER HELMETS, so if you have your own helmet, please bring it. Helmets meeting the following standards must be worn while on course: All helmets meeting the current or two immediately preceding (i.e., 2015 or later) Snell Foundation standards (SA, K, or M), or SFI standards 31.1A, 31.2A, 41.1A, or 41.2A are acceptable. Helmets meeting British spec BS6658-85 type A/FR are also acceptable. DOT-rated-only helmets are not acceptable, and will be impounded for the duration of the event.
- Portable toilet facilities are available on site
- Lunch will NOT be provided, please bring lunch with you
This is an outdoor event that will run until late afternoon. Autocross events are normally rain or shine, but in case of severe weather an update will be e-mailed to all pre-registered participants. Any important updates will also be posted on the FCSCC web site http://www.fcscc.com and the FCSCC Autocross Hotline (203-520-9006)