About this event
Fall Color Tour to Hermann Wine Country - Saturday, Oct. 22nd, 2022
Join us for a leisurely ride to Hermann, MO on Saturday, October 22nd. We will experience the great driving roads and fall colors of central Missouri and the Oktoberfest activities in Hermann!
We will meet the Columbia group at The Piano Bar. Last year we had a great table-service dinner. This year it will be more of a lunch setting and less expensive.
We are meeting at the WEST Commuter Lot at 9:00 am, on the southwest corner of Hwy 94 and 40 in St. Charles. Be careful, there are TWO lots, one on the East side of Hwy 94 and ours on the West. You have to enter the lot from Hwy K, 1 mile WEST of it. I would suggest gassing up and visiting the restroom before you arrive. We will leave for Hermann at 9:30 am.
There will be one rest stop along the way at the Thierbach’s Orchard in Marthasville on Hwy 47. Thierbach’s has restrooms, refreshments and lots of fall treats such as pumpkins, apples, jams and homemade cinnamon donuts. It is approximately 35 miles from the start.
Continuing on, we will end at The Piano Bar in Hermann for lunch. After lunch, you are free to roam about town and enjoy the Octoberfest activities. For $20 per person we will have:
- Choice of pulled pork or pulled chicken
- Side salad, mashed potatoes and green beans
- Choice of water or tea
- Adult beverage and dessert will be available for additional charge
- Gratuity not included
This is always a well-attended event with plenty of cars. Because of the size, we may have to drive in two groups. If you would like to help out and be the lead or sweep car in one of the groups, please let Steve Sullivan know.
- 9:00 – Meet at the WEST Commuter Parking Lot.
- 9:30 – Leave for Hermann.
- 10:30 – Theirbach’s Orchard
- 11:00 – Continue on to Hermann
- 11:45 – Meet up with the Columbia Group at The Piano Bar for lunch. 101 E. 4th Street, Hermann, MO 65041.
Click here to view & print the tour map: Hermann Tour_102222.pdf
Click here to view & print applicable waivers: RELEASE_AND_WAIVER_OF_LIABILITY-PCA2009.pdf Minor_and_Parent_Form-WAIVER-PCA2009 (minor as participant).pdf
- Please print applicable waivers in color, sign & submit to event coordinators upon arrival
Any questions, please call Steve Sullivan at 636-219-3446, or email@example.com. For the Columbia group, please call Andie Smolanovich at 573-303-7745.