About this event
Join us for the Jzilla Trackdays Exofest powered by Exomotive event on October 21st at Atlanta Motorsports Park
We will keep the pricing low as this is a weekday event.
4 Run groups Novice Solo/ Novice Instructed/ Intermediate/ Advance.
6 runs per run group.
Exocets will take over Atlanta Motorsports Park for the day. This is open to all makes and models.
All Participants must wear a SNELL SA2010 Helmet or newer! No Motorcycle helmets allowed.
1. Safety is our primary concern. Please note that anyone driving in an unsafe manner will be expelled from the event without refund. Hopefully through the instruction provided, you will expand your capabilities to match those of your car.
2. No racing is allowed. This is not a racing event. This is a high-performance driving education event. There are no cash prizes, trophies or awards.
3. Convertibles – convertible vehicles with factory rollover protection may run with the top down but arm restraints are strongly suggested. Vehicles without factory rollover protection must have a roll-bar installed or have a properly fitted, designed, and installed hardtop.
4. Passing Rules are defined by run group. Green Blue and Yellow groups may pass on the three straights, from T16 to T1, from T1 to T2, T6 to T10 and T13 to T15. All passes must be complete before turn-in. Red group may pass anywhere on the track. All passes must be initiated by the driver being passed giving a clear and visible point by to the passing driver. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you find yourself stuck behind a slower driver or a long line of cars, pull into and through pit lane and continue back on to the track at the direction of the pit marshal. This will usually give you clear track with very little time invested. Aggressive driving or passing without a point by will be penalized, possibly including missed sessions or being excluded from the remainder of the event. When pointing by a driver behind you, lift gently off the throttle (NOT BRAKE) to allow them to complete the pass as quickly as possible.
5. Hand Signals - When exiting the track, the driver should raise the left arm out the window and up, with a closed fist. This is the signal that you are entering the pits. Use this anytime you are leaving the track, regardless of whether or not the session is over.
6. Attire – All drivers and passengers must wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and a shirt with sleeves (at a minimum, a short sleeve shirt, long sleeves recommended. no tank tops).
7. Windows – Both the passenger and driver side front windows must be lowered completely. If you drive a car that has fixed windows, contact AJ Schramm for approval. Do no ask about a broken window regulator…
8. Off Track Incidents – If you go four wheels off track, proceed immediately to pit lane to have your car checked. You could have picked up something extra or left something behind. Driver’s that do not proceed immediately to pit lane will be black flagged.
9. Damage to Track Property – Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the facility. This includes walls, armco and landscaping.