About this event
51 Years of Motorsport for the fun of it!
EMRA's Winter Thaw at Lime Rock Park
Saturday, April 4th 2020
This is a Race & Time Trial and HPDE Event
Noise Limit Notice for Lime Rock Park:
All cars competing at Lime Rock Time Trial events must be muffled to 90dB or below.
This noise limit is strictly enforced by the track.
Event Pricing: (Online Registration Only)
Saturday Race/Time Trial $275
First Timer Package $375 (includes registration and Time Trial School)
Transponder Rental: (optional)
Rental of $45 per event ,a $550 deposit (credit card or check) is required at the track.
- EMRA Annual License Renewal: $100
- Temporary Weekend License*: $25.
Payment is required at the time of registration.
*A temporary weekend license may be purchased when a driver holds a competition license from recognized motorsport organization other than EMRA and chooses not to be an EMRA member. A copy of your current license must be emailed to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org Race entrants must include copy of medicals.
Contact EMRA's Time Trial Chairperson if you are unsure about your status.
** Noise Restrictions at Lime Rock Park **
Lime Rock Park enforces a strict 90dB noise limit on all cars running at the track at EMRA events. Please take any necessary measures to ensure that your car meets this track requirement before you arrive at tech inspection.
Any cars that exceed this limit at tech will not be allowed to compete until corrected.
Important Safety Reminders for 2020
Remember to check the certification dates of your safety equipment before heading out for an EMRA event this season. Snell 2005 helmets no longer be accepted at our events.
As of January 2020, all helmets must be certified Snell 2010 or later. Snell M helmets (Snell M2010, or M2015) are acceptable for time trials. Competition racers must use helmets with a Snell SA rating (Snell SA2010, or SA2015). THIS WILL BE THE LAST YEAR M2010 OR SA2010 HELMETS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Safety Harness and Belts:
SFI certified belts must be manufactured in 2015 to be acceptable for EMRA Race / Enduro safety equipment. EMRA holds valid SFI certifications until December 31st of the 2nd year after the date of manufacture as indicated on the belts label. (Refer to Driver Safety, Section 1.3 of EMRA's GCR for complete details). FIA Certified belts are valid until December 31st of the year of the expiration date as marked on the manufacturer's label. Shoulder Harness and Lap belt certification labels must match.
Time Trialers Only -- Three-point harness with metal to metal mounting required as a minimum. OEM seatbelts or equivalent are acceptable, but must be in good working condition. A PROPERLY INSTALLED four, five, six, or seven-point racing harness is acceptable, but not required. All aftermarket harnesses Must have a current DOT, SFI or FIA tag. Only separate shoulder mounts are permitted. The "Y" type shoulder straps are not allowed. "H" type configuration is permitted. Aftermarket harnesses are acceptable ONLY if properly installed. If there is any doubt, please bring your OEM three-point belts and hardware to the event. Belts must be in good working condition, not frayed, stretched or weathered. The harness MUST be installed in accordance with EMRA race and manufacturer's requirements. There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
Please note: Blue group participants must have mandated safety equipment as outlined in the Rules. All Blue group participants must be approved by the Timer Trial and Race Chair. Please contact either to apply if you meet the requirements.
- 2020 EMRA Car and Driver Regulations and Requirements (pdf)
- EMRA Car Classification (pdf)
- EMRA Rules of the Road (pdf)
EMRA Competition Licenses:
EMRA Competition Licenses are required to run at an EMRA Event. Licenses are renewable each calendar year.
- If you need to renew a current license, download, complete and mail the appropriate form with payment to the addresses provided of the form:
- 2020 Time Trial License Renewal Form (pdf)
- 2020 Race License Renewal Form (pdf)
- EMRA Medical Examination Form (pdf)
- If you have not held an EMRA License before and have a license from another sanctioning organization, you may apply for a temporary weekend license. Please select this option when registering for your first event. You may also apply for an EMRA competition license by contacting our Race Chairman, Cory Canzone at email@example.com.
- If you do not hold any type of competition or time trial license, you may register as a Student at any of our Time Trial events. Please select this option when registering for your first event.
For questions regarding EMRA Driver Licenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.