About this event
Drift Nirvana - June 27, 2021 event will be held on the Washington Circuit
Have you ever wanted to try drifting? Do you want to gain valuable skills to improve your drift technique? Here’s your opportunity to learn how to drift and practice in a controlled environment. Drift Nirvana„ is open to new and intermediate drifters.
With the new year, Drift Nirvana (DN), will be regrouping and focusing more on safety. In order to do this, we have come up with many minor changes to DN. These changes are designed to help everyone who is participating to stay safe and to better manage Drift Nirvana, as a whole.
- On site Registration and Check in close at 9:00 am.
- Mandatory Driver’s meeting @ 8:45 am
Pre-Registration Cost :
Washington Circuit - $95.00. (plus General Gate Admission of $10)
Washington Circuit - $115 per person (plus General Gate Admission of $10)
General Gate Admittance per event is $10.00 per person
Interest/Questions/Comments are welcome to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DRIVERS MUST ATTEND THE 8:45 AM DRIVER'S MEETING IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
Other Rules & Common Sense
1. Full body work required. This includes hood and fenders and all front and rear glass. Side windows should be down or removed. Bumper covers are not required, but some type of structure, either substructure of bumper or a "bash bar" is required. Sunroofs must be closed.
2. Driver's Meeting is held at 8:45am. Those who do not attend the driver's meeting at 8:45 AM will not be allowed to participate in the event.
3. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle. OEM hooks are not acceptable if they are blocked by bumper covers
2021 Rule Book
Download the Drift Nirvana App and Get the Latest on Upcoming Events!