About this event
We are pleased to partner with Craftsman Auto Care as we reopen the DIY program.
The location of the Craftsman location in NOVA will be shared with you after approved registration and one week prior to the event.
General information on the DIY program can be viewed at https://www.nccbmwcca.org/diy/
We have made significant changes to the program in response to the pandemic. Please note these changes in the requirements section.
Important - Please Read
Although great progress has been made in 2021 in addressing the pandemic, the risk of infection and spreading the virus still exists. The DIY program has been modified to address these risks. The safety of our members and the community are a priority and require strict adherence to these comprehensive measures and changes.
The DIY Program Covid-19 Changes.
- Social distancing and masking are mandatory. Please do not congregate in groups.
- Food and beverages will not be provided. Please bring your own.
- No walk-in registrations will be permitted. Please don’t just “stop by” if you are not preregistered.
- The event will be limited to 20 attendees. No wait listing will be offered.
- General maintenance work only.
- The lift time 2 hour maximum will be rigorously enforced. Plan accordingly - no exceptions.
- Bring your own tools. As always, please don’t ask to borrow the sponsors tools.
Your BMWCCA membership dues must be current. PLEASE make sure your member information is updated on your Motorsports Reg account.
IMPORTANT: The safety meeting will be at the DIY location at 7:45 AM and is MANDATORY. The DIY starts at 8:00 AM
Finally, when registering please be specific in your job description.