About this event
Join us on a specacular drive up to the Diablo Lake vista outlook. Taking alternative routes on the way up to highway 20, this drive combines both beautiful vistas with fun twisty back roads. After reaching the Diablo Lake overlook for a group photo op, return back down for a catered lunch and live presentation at the North Cascades Environmental Learning Center. Cost of the lunch is a flat $25 that will be billed to your credit card on file with MotorsportReg. Lunch marks the official conclusion of the tour, but everyone is welcome to stay for the optional short walking tour along the lake. You will have plenty of time and possibilities to enjoy your return trip home on your own (or extend your trip along highway 20 over Washington Pass to really make a day of it!).
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until August 14th . A $25 charge will be made against your credit card after this date. No refunds. Prior to August 14th, you will not be billed if you cancel.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches on the tour only with permission of the Tour Director
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All adult drivers and passengers must sign the PCA Waiver of Liability form at the tour starting point. We will not be using the electronic SpeedWaiver for this tour. The Comunicable Disease Waiver must also be signed if it is still a PCA requirement on the date of the tour.
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.pnwr.org > LOGIN AS A MEMBER > Club (does not display if you are not logged in) > Documents > Tours > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/