About this event
Corvette Troy Auto-Cross - ALL CARS WELCOME
5 Events - 10 Timed Runs per entrant
$45/driver with online pre-registration
$50/driver at the event
Kil-Kare Race Way 1166 Dayton Xenia Rd. Xenia,OH
Contact VP Competition - Scott Knick 614.893.7001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event is held rain or shine, with exception to dangerous weather conditions such as thunderstorms or tornadoes. Dress appropriately.
- A valid driver's license is required in order to participate, please bring driver's license with you to registration. Temporary permits are allowed if parent/guardian remains present while driving.
- All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running: working seat belts, throttle return action, secure battery, *no* leaks, adequate brake pedal, tire condition, tie-rods, and wheel bearings.
- Your car number and class must be displayed clearly on both sides of the vehicle. Please avoid putting numbers on the windows. Those working in the timing trailer need to be able to identify your car at a distance while you're on course.
- Helmets are required and must be at Snell M2010/SA2010 or newer and less than 10yrs old. If you don't know the rating of your helmet you can look inside for a sticker, just may need to pull back some of the padding to locate the sticker.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts, speaker boxes, center caps, and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops) while driving.
- Everyone at the event site (whether they are participating or not) will need to sign the waiver when they arrive on site.
8:00AM - Paddock Opens
8:30AM - Check-In& Tech Opens
9:00AM - Course open for walking
9:30AM - Registration Closes
9:45AM - Drivers Meeting
10:00AM - First car on course