About this event
SATURDAY, APRIL 8th // 10:00AM - 12:30PM
Join us for an exclusive Collector Car Care Seminar with the professionals at Fast Lane Classic Cars. You'll get a chance to talk with the crew about getting your car ready for driving season. It's not just putting the key in and starting the engine. We'll be going over conditions of the vehicle, things to look for, and when you need to bring it in.
An additional bonus, Fast Lane Classic Cars will be having their monthly Cars and Coffee ahead of the event, be sure to come early and hang out with us to mingle with other enthusiasts.
Fast Lane Classic Cars was founded in 1994. They are your premier classic and collector car dealership in St. Charles, Missouri. Their campus has 5 buildings including 3 showrooms, a state-of-the-art service center, a restoration shop, an auto detail facility, an event space, and a huge gift shop. It is always free to visit, and there is something for everyone at Fast Lane! Curious about what they have in stock today? Check out their offerings here.
Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Industrial Blvd
St. Charles, MO 63301
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
8:00AM - 10:00AM | Fast Lane Classic Cars and Coffee
10:00AM - 12:30PM | Event Hours
10:00AM - 10:30AM | Check-in at the Hagerty tent
- Event will take place at the Garage near the event center - look for the TEXACO sign
10:30AM - 12:00PM | Seminar begins
- Hagerty Introduction // Richard Hentschel, Territory Manager
- Fast Lane Classic Cars Introductions & History // Jameson Leavell, Digital Marketing Director & Sarah Bonderer, Event Director
- Seminar Begins // Cory Peck, Service Manager
- Some of the items we will cover are: checking oil & filter, leaks, level and condition of fluids, battery and charging systems, tire pressure and condition and more.
12:00PM - 12:30PM | Q&A // Event ends
- Pizza and drinks, provided by Hagerty
In order to join, please: RSVP by April 7th, 2022.
Upon registration, you'll be asked to register as a Hagerty Drivers Club (HDC) member or General Admission. If you are a Hagerty Drviers Club member, please make sure that your MotorsportReg account has your HDC number in your file.
If you have any questions or issues connecting your HDC membership to your account, please contact Samantha Pina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I know that I'm a Hagerty Drivers Club member?
- You receive the Hagerty Drivers Club magazine six times a year, exclusive offers from Hagerty, roadside assistance, free unlimted vehicle lookups, access to exclusive events, and unlimited classified listings on Marketplace with no additional fees.
What does my Hagerty Drivers Club membership number look like?
- Your number will begin with HDCXXXXXXX
Where can I find my Hagerty Drivers Club membership number?
- You can find this at the top of any email from Hagerty, when you log int ot he Hagerty website, on your insurance card or the mobile app.
I'm interested in becoming a Hagerty Drivers Club member, how do I sign up?
- Join Hagerty Drivers Club free for 60 days today. You'll get access to all of the Hagerty Drivers Club benefits you can use today: access to our Ask Hagerty team of experts, ready to answer any niche-automotive question you have; unlimited, free listings on classifieds; premium access to Hagerty Valuation Tools® with unlimited lookups and all available data; and a subscription to the Hagerty Drivers Club magazine (you’ll receive at least one free issue during your trial period). Members also get exclusive invites, early admission and insider pricing at events across the country. Enjoy 60 days of full access to Hagerty Drivers Club® benefits for free. $70/year after the 60 day trial period
The event is free, but don’t delay, seating is extremely limited for this exclusive event.
Membership benefits brought to you by Hagerty Drivers Club (HDC), a non-insurance subsidiary of The Hagerty Group, LLC.Hagerty and Hagerty Drivers Club are registered trademarks of The Hagerty Group, LLC. ©2020 The Hagerty Group, LLC. All rights reserved.