About this event
Cincy SCCA Solo COVID-19 Operating Guidelines Executive Summary
(Up to Date Full Version Available on our website)
- Event may be canceled to comply with COVID-19 mandates
- Do not attend if you are or have been sick with COVID-19 type symptoms in the past 14 days
- Preregistration/Prepay only, NO Onsite/Walk-up Registrations
- Please Signup for the Online Waiver (SpeedWaiver), which will make the waiver process much faster with less contact
- Spectators are discouraged
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK TO THIS EVENT
- If you have not been vaccinated, in accordance with Ohio and CDC Covid guidelines, please wear a mask/facial covering when not wearing a full-face helmet
- Social distancing measures are required on site
- Requested to bring nitrile or latex gloves for your work assignment
- Drivers' meeting will be held over PA and FM Radio
- VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF LOANER HELMETS WILL BE AVAILABLE
- Passengers allowed with PPE or Full Face Helmets with shields down for both
- Co-driving is permitted with social distancing
- Credit Card will not be charged until registration closes
- If event is cancelled after registration closes, we will refund or credit
* We continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as we receive them. We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email or on Facebook message (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CincySCCASolo/)
Challenge Event (Sat) / Point Event 6 (Sun), Special Discount!
Get $5 off when you register for both days!
Saturday: Challenge Event
Sunday: Great Lakes Divisional / Cincinnati Region Point Event #8
* If you are registering for both day, and one of the day is sold out, your status will show waitlisted for the both days. However, your entry is confirmed for non-sold out day. You will be contacted by registrar on or before the registration close day for your final entry status. If you have any change in your schedule and would like to remove yourself from the waitlist, please contact us. If you are on the waitlist, and when there is an opening and your entry is accepted, you will be automatically entered to the event and the account will be charged.
Welcome to CincySCCA Solo (Autocross) Program
Do you like to drive hard? Test your car control skills? Then the SCCA Solo program is for you! Solo is SCCA trademark for our autocross program. It is a Precision Driving Competition. During autocross, drivers compete against the clock as they navigate tight technical courses in an everyday driving car, or a specially prepared race car! It is a Fun, Challenging, and Safe driving competition, and it is also a great learning opportunity of car control skills.
All you need to join our event is to register, and bring your road worthy cars (some exception may apply).
If you want to run an event with us, but have no idea how to fill out this form.. DON'T WORRY! We are here to help! Email us at SOLO@CincySCCA.com, or visit our Facebook page http://facebook.com/cincyscca and message us.
Autocross competition is broken down into a number of classes so that virtually any car can be competitive. So whether you own a Corvette or a Camry, you can be sure you'll have a great time.
For those new to autocross (roughly 1 year or less), the CincySCCA Region highly encourages participating our novice program. Those who register in one of our two Novice Index classes (based on car & modifications) can be paired with experienced drivers to help with all aspects of the events (including driving techniques). Whereas it is highly encouraged, it is not mandatory but does offer the opportunity for novices to run with others at similar experience levels.
For more information about race dates, location and entry fees, check out the Solo schedule of events and the Solo supplementary regulations. You can find more information on our website CincySCCA.com, and be sure to join our Facebook group (Please answer the join request questions!) CincySCCA Solo -Autocross.
If you are SCCA Member
***Your SCCA Member#, First & Last Name MUST match your national SCCA Membership exactly***
***Your SCCA Membership will be verified based on the events date. If your membership expires before the event dates, please renew your membership before registering or you will be charged for the weekend membership***
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PARENTSof Minors under the age of 18
All Minors in "Hot" Area (Grid, On Course Competing or working) MUST have a properly executed SCCA minor waiver, this includes signatures from BOTH parents, or have signed affidavit of sole custody.
All Minor waivers and affidavit must be signed and notarized, signed in front of another SCCA member to witness, or signed at the Waiver Station at the event (by BOTH parents). Un-notarized or witnessed signatures will not be accepted at the gate. If both parents are not coming onsite please use the link below for Minor waiver form to be notarized or witnessed by third party SCCA Member.
Minor Waiver and Affidavit of Sole Custody (Must be printed in color and to be notarized) can be found on this page
- Under SCCA General Section, please look for SCCA Minor Notary #### V# ####
- Must be printed in Color
- Must be notarized
- Both legal parents have to sing, or please fill Affidavit below
- Under Solo Section look for the Waiver - Affidavit of Sole Custody
- Must be printed in Color
- Must be notarized
*Please contact us for any questions or concern. Minor Waiver MUST be completed in order to attend (Compete or be in Hot Area) our Solo Events. No Exceptions!!
*Please make colored copy of the notarized form to the event and show at the gate IF the forms were to be sent prior to the event, and have not received Annual Waiver Membership Card
*Children under 12, except Junior Drivers, are not permitted in "Hot" areas per the Solo Rules section 1.3.2.O; therefore, a minor waiver is not necessary
**Please read our loaner helmet policy concerning recent Coronavirus outbreak.
Event Schedule (all times approximate)
- Site Opens: 7:00am
- Registration/Check-in: 7:30-8:30am (Everyone Must Check in by 8:30 or you will be charged for $20 Late Fee and may lose your spot!)
- Tech inspection: 7:30-8:45am (Accept annual tech from other SCCA regions)
- Mandatory drivers meeting: 9:15-9:30am
- First car off: 10:00am
- Trophy presentation: ~ 4:00pm (when applicable)
- Autocross 101 Noive School: $50
- Point Event: $40
* Non-SCCA-members an additional $15 to cover the required SCCA weekend membership.
* Payment will be processed when the registration closes. For any cancellation after registration closes, please refer to our cancellation policy.
* Price may vary for Special Events (i.e Test and Tunes, Schools, etc)
We are very excited to be at Traders World! Remember that we are guests at the site and competitors and their friends are expected to act accordingly.
Truck, trailers, and cars can be left onsite overnight Sat. Site is locked by 7:00pm. Onsite camping is prohibited but parking for overnight camping is available outside the fence on the north end of Traders World property
Please preregister and prepay for events early. If cap has been reached register on the waitlist as many times most waitlisted people get in due to cancellations. Walkup registrations will not be available. Online registration really helps get our competition day off to better start and will save you a few dollars. Even if you are wait-listed, it will give you priority over those who register later onsite.
ENTRY CAP: 175 (Each Day)
When you register, please make sure your MotorsportReg profile is as complete and correct as possible.
It is important to always use the same name, spelled exactly the same way, for each event. Failure to do so will result in season points scoring errors.
If you are placed on waitlist, you will be notified for entry status update via email on or before the day of registration closes. If you no longer would like to be on the waitlist (and to avoid entry fee) you must cancel your registration, or contact us BEFORE registration closes.
Important information about our autocross site at Traders World, 601 Union Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036:
- Each vehicle entering the site must pay a $2.00 cash entry fee each day. Ask for a coupon at the gate granting return free entry if you leave the site during the day. Exact change is appreciated.
- Use the North entrance off Union Rd, near the railroad tracks. Do NOT use the main entrance on SR 63.
- No overnight camping allowed...gates are closed and locked at 7:00 each night. Contact Kent at firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations.
- For multi-day events, vehicles and trailers may be left in paddock overnight but there will be no access after 7:00p.
- We are very excited to be at Traders World! Remember that we are guests at the site and competitors and their friends are expected to act accordingly.
*Suggest filling paddock from grid toward gate. Please limit additional spaces as paddock space is tight.
Cincinnati Region SCCA accept all SCCA Classifications. In addition, we also have Index Classes for similar category cars, as well as Novice, Pro, and Tire Index.
SCCA Classification is based on Year/Make/Model of the car as well as modification done to the car. Please check out SCCA Solo Rules for more info. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us; we are here to help!
If you choose to, we have Index Classes based on class category (Street, Street Touring, Street Prepared, Street Modified, Prepared, and Modified), as well as competitor's experience level (Novice and Pro). We also have Tire Index Class for vehicles in Street Prepared and above category but choose to run with street tires (UTQG above 200tw).
For example, a new competitor can run "Novice" PAX class with other novice drivers, regardless of their car and its preparation level. The competitor's time will be multiplied by "PAX Index", so that theoretically it will eliminate the factor of what car everyone is driving.
The intent of the PAX Classes is to create larger competition groups. They are fun and very popular. If you do not want to run in a PAX Class, Select the appropriate class for your car, and then select "None" for the PAX Class.
For Cincinnati index classes, identify your car with the index class and car number ONLY. For example, if entered in the Street Open (S) class with the number 12, your car should be identified as "12 S". There is NO need to put your base class on the car. Make sure your class and number are clearly visible from a distance. This helps a great deal in making our event operations run smoothly.
If you have questions or need help with registration please e-mail the event organizer.