About this event
This will be our second points event of the 2021 season.
If you help us with our Novice School the day before (June 5th) You can run this event for free!
- Paddock and grid will be one and the same at this venue.
- We have room for 50 entrants.
- Please note that due to site-specific regulations, we cannot allow minors (anyone under age 18) to compete at this site.
- All entrants must pre-register online, there will be no on site registration.
- Participants must check in and verify registration.
- Loaner helmets must be pre-reserved.
- If you don't "order" a loaner helmet online during registration, we are not garunteed to have one available for you.
- 8:00 AM - Gates open
- 8:15 AM - Registration verification and tech inspection open
- 8:45 AM - Course open for walking
- 9:15 AM - Registration and tech inspection close
- 9:45 AM - Mandatory drivers meeting
- 10:00 AM - Competition begins (first car starts)
- Approx 3:00pm - Competition ends (last car starts), cleanup begins (if fun runs not desired)
- Approx 3:30pm - Fun runs (if desired) end, cleanup begins
- Approx 4:00pm - Awards ceremony
Please fill the form out carefully.
- Your card will be charged when you register.
- Registrations can be modified on site if needed. (It is okay of you don't know your class.)
- You will receive your work assignment when you check in at the event
- If you are an experienced autocrosser (at least 10 events and at least 2 seasons) please consider being a novice mentor
- Find out about our novice mentor program here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
- $20 non-member fee will be refunded to first-time-ever autocrossers after completing first CNY SCCA event.
- You are only a first-time-ever autocrosser once in your lifetime
- Fun runs tokens are 3 for $10 cash only on site
- Find out more about CNY SCCA Autocross here: https://cny-scca.com/solo/events.php
Oswego County Airport EVOC