About this event
PCA San Diego is inviting you to join us for Cars and Conversations and Mini Tour.
For the month of March, please join us at Cabrillo National Monument from 7am – 9am ONE week earlier than usual on 3.24.24 in the parking lot. Due to special circumstances, this event is limited to the first 80 vehicles that register; so don't delay. If we hit our limit of 80 cars, please continue to register as you will be waitlisted.
**For this event, there is no seperate registration for the Mini Tour. Anyone wanting to participate will fill out the waiver form at Cars and Converstion.**
- ALL Porsche Models are welcome but all Targa models are the highlight for the month of March.
- Although we tried to select a location with restroom facilities, please keep in mind that the public restrooms may be closed during the event and we have no control over the facilities.
- Porsche Club of America San Diego Region is partnering with San Diego Go to make this special event happen. The event takes place before the park opens to the general public and at 9am, all Cars and Conversations attendees must exit the park.
- Upon arrival, we will not be let in until 7am, so please line up at the entrance booth noted as the “Arrow” on the map.
- In partnering with San Diego Go for this event, we will also have other car clubs in attendance; Ferrari, Aston Martin, McLaren.
Meet at: Cabrillo National Monument parking lot at 7am, 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr., San Diego
Highlight for the month: All Targa Models
With Spring being right around the corner, what better way to celebrate than to get your Targa model out on the open road with some extra fresh air coming into the cabin. If you have any Targa models, please bring them to highlight at the Cars and Conversations.
Please know that when you’re attending these events, you’re representing Porsche Club of America San Diego Region and the greater Porsche community. The locations that we select are all in our own neighborhoods with many folks walking around whether it be with kids, dogs, grand parents, friends, tourists, etc. With that being said, please enter/exit the event and community in a calm, safe, respectful, quiet, and responsible manner. That means no revving your engine. No loud music. No speeding. No Tokyo Drifting. Hopefully, you get the message.
We do not want to receive complaints and then jeopardize these events as they have been very well received. Please do not be the one to ruin it for the rest of us as that is how we basically ended up at Jessie’s Bake Shop.
Lastly, since there is only one of me, if you witness someone doing anything that jeopardizes the event, please call them out on the spot and bring it to my attention. We’re all in this together and sometimes, it takes a village.
Please know that with your attendance, you’ll be agreeing by negative consent that your voice, name, and/or likeness may be used without compensation in any and all media whether now known or hereafter, advised for eternity and you release Porsche Club of America and its partners, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not attend this event.