About this event
Summer track time at Laguna Seca!
ONLY $450 FOR 2 DAYS!
Racing & Time Trials (Open Track)
NOTE: This is a SUNDAY-MONDAY event!
All makes and models welcome!
Join us at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway for a great summer driving date. Laguna Seca is a hard track to get, so don't miss this opportunity. We have lots of run groups, including Time Trial/Time Attack, and wheel-to-wheel racing. You will get about 2 hours of track time each day. Laguna Seca is the premier race track on the west coast, located in beautiful Monterey, and features the world famous "Corkscrew". Run groups will be limited to 35 cars, and we will likely sell out most run groups!
Our run groups:
- Solo Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 10 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Stock seat belts are fine! There will also be classroom sessions and limited in-car instruction for beginners.
- Point-By Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days. Stock seat belts OK for 2000 & newer cars unless significant engine mods or race tires.
- Open Passing Group: This is for people with approximately 20+ track days experience. For experienced drivers & faster cars, passing anywhere on the track with no point-by required. 5 or 6 point harnesses required.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. This is for drivers with race or race school experience.
Laurel Inn Motel
801 West Laurel Dr.
Salinas, CA 93906
The Club has blocked off 30 rooms at the Laurel Inn Motel, June 23-24. The rate per night is $77 single, king or queen, no doubles available. This is high season for this area, so make your reservation early, don’t wait. To make reservations call 831-449-2474 and tell them you are with the Alfa Romeo Club. The block will be held until June 9th or until the block is filled. Continental breakfast is included. Refrigerators and coffee makers in all rooms.
AROSC has also arranged for early/late paddock access & overnight RV camping in the paddock (no hookups). Access available at all hours.
Sunday night dinner
Salinas Valley Fish House
172 S. Main St, Salinas, CA 93901
Join us at Salinas Valley Fish House after Sunday’s event for some bench racing and meeting new friends. Dinner is off the menu, separate checks. The mezzanine has been reserved for our party. They specialize in fresh, seasonal dishes from the sea, but the menu also includes homemade pasta dishes, along with beef and chicken entrees. Don’t miss this, otherwise you’ll wish you had gone when you hear about it at the track on Monday. Approximately 7 pm. We will have information at the track also.
You can find more details at: http://www.arosc.org
AROSC, the Alfa Club - Taking it to the track since 1972!
Note: Laguna Seca has a very strict decibel level restriction, 90 db MAXIMUM. They employ 2 technicians checking daily. 1st time over limit is a warning, 2nd time and your car is off the track for the weekend! No refunds will be given for noise violations.
Quick summary of required safety equipment:
Required Safety Equipment:
All Time Trials & HPDE Cars:
- Factory seat belt in good working order.
- Snell 2000 or better helmet.
- Gloves - leather or Nomex. No holes or synthetic materials.
- Natural fiber clothing extending from neck to wrist & ankles.
- Convertibles: Must have 2” above top of helmet from the top of the roll bar to the top of the windshield. “Factory” or “street” bars acceptable for HPDE & Solo groups only. NEW: If the windshield A-pillar is not a structural member, the line will be measured to the top of the front shock mount.
Additional Equipment, Point-by Time Trials cars:
- Five point harness if car is 1999 or older, or heavily modified.
Additional Equipment, Open Passing Time Trials, and Race cars
- Five point harness.
- Fire extinguisher
- Nomex driving suit (Race).
- Full cage (6 pt min) with some exception (Race).
- Arm Restraints, open cars (Race)
Please refer to the AROSC Self Tech form for complete information.
For AROSC/AROC Dues Paying Members Only - Discount Code: MEM2DAY for full weekend sign-ups. This does NOT mean a MotorsportReg.com membership!