About this event
Welcome to Bros Before Pros!
$200 per vehicle – Limited Space
PLEASE READ BELOW SPECIFIC RULES FOR OUR "BROS BERFORE PROS" DRIFT DAY
- Helmet rentals ARE available - we are taking extreme cautions with this and will be sanitizing the helmets after each use
- If you are late and miss THE EVENT, there will be NO REFUNDS
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Sessions will run regardless of the weather!
Helmet Rental $25
Need a helmet? UMC has helmets available for rent, sizes S-XL.
(Additional fee will be charged if the helmet is not returned)
BROS BEFORE PROS SCHEDULE
** There will be NO snow removal on the track! "
All participants must arrive and pass tech before goin on track. Tech will begin at 8:00AM
Track Day sessions begin at 10:00 AM and finishes at 7:00 PM
DRIFTING – 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
LUNCH – 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM
DRIFTING – 3:00 PM - 6:45 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BROS BEFORE PROS
- Do I need to be experienced?
- Should have some! This is designed for those that have attended several drift events prior
- Do I need a race car?
- NO! However it should be a well prepared and maintained RWD car for this event. –
- You are required to print out our self tech inspection form and bring it on the day of your event. Safety is our highest priority, and it should be yours too.
- You are responsible to ensure that your car is safe for the sake of yourself and other participants
- Download Tech Form:
- this form will be required at physical tech station in order to get on track.
- Wreckless Driving
- If you drive in a manner that puts yourself or our staff and facility at harm you will be asked to leave (with no refund)
- If you dirt drop or spin off track, UMC Pit Out will have a chat with you about your driving; if you continue to do this, you will be asked to leave (with no refund)
- If damage any facility property, for example, ARMCO – you will be charged for it
- Helmets are required,
- They must be a SNELL SA rated with a date of 2015 or newer
- They CANNOT be a dirt bike or motorcycle helmet
- We have helmets available for rent!!
- Convertibles MUST have a certified factory or aftermarket roll bar. If your owners manual states that the car has "Certified" roll over protection, you may put it on track.
- Passengers are allowed on track in cars with complete roll cages and door bars. Passengers ARE allowed for ride alongs by Opposite Lock
- Yes, we are allowing you to bring your friends and family out to watch you have an awesome time!!
- ***Minors (16-18) are required to have parent or guardian accompany them to the event to fill out the Minor Waiver Form, OR print out the form online and have your parent or guardian get the document notarized***
Other Rules and Regulations
Drones, or any kind of airborne photo/video platforms or machines, are NOT allowed.
Open to all licensed drivers / bring your valid Drivers License to check-in for verification
Participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes.
No Spectators allowed on Pit Road
Drivers are responsible for any damage to the track property
Drivers understand that they assume the risk for any damage they may cause to their vehicle
Self Tech Sheet Self Tech Form v1.0_201103.pdf
Participant arrival time
Check-in between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM